Whaley Released

It would be hard to put a consistent team on the field week after week with jack a$$'s like this on your team. Any idea what type of a teammate he was or idea to his work ethic in practice or off the field. My guess is not so good.

Where do you see Kevin Whaley 10 years from now? If he doesn't turn around his life, I fear it won't be in a good place.
Like the other guys said, prison or dead. Learn a lesson. Look at Chris Henry. Look at Lawrence Phillips. You've been given a gift. Don't waste it.

More arrests than touchdowns in Arizona. Gotta love it.

I would have liked to see him run after adding 20lbs of muscle, but agree with tossing him. now if Tubby can man up and toss Royce White. The U ain't there to sub as a social worker.

Well this kind of sets the RB situation for the start of the year at least. Bennett is the clear #1 with Eskridge backing him up. There is something to be said for having one main guy.

What does Brew do for the third back, he likes to have three. Salamon? or does he continue over to the defense as some have thought. Do we leave the third spot for the new guys to allow them a chance to gain more playing time and develop?

Unless Bennet finds his MOJO, Esky is the #1 back going into the spring.

I thought that he had talent. Too bad he couldnt get his stuff together. I dont feel bad for him though, he knew what was right and wrong; he just chose the wrong one.

Where do you see Kevin Whaley 10 years from now? If he doesn't turn around his life, I fear it won't be in a good place.

Retiring after a successful NFL career, after he turned is youth around and starred at a school like Cincy. He'll be praised for bringing them to a BCS bowl game and won the Heisman.

That's Gopher luck.

Like the other guys said, prison or dead. Learn a lesson. Look at Chris Henry. Look at Lawrence Phillips. You've been given a gift. Don't waste it.

Here's another one: Maurice Clarett

One of the newcomers should be the feature back. If Eskridge is our feature back, we are in big trouble.

The program is in big trouble no matter what happens next season. This just is just icing on the cake. This is a sad, sad football program right now.

Retiring after a successful NFL career, after he turned is youth around and starred at a school like Cincy. He'll be praised for bringing them to a BCS bowl game and won the Heisman.

That's Gopher luck.

I was just going to say he could end up at Cincy, but I guess now he ends up at Notre Dame. Notre Dame is the new Cincinnati.

The program is in big trouble no matter what happens next season. This just is just icing on the cake. This is a sad, sad football program right now.

And you're a sad, sad poster right now.

How is the program in big trouble? Even if Brewster ends up not being the guy, we have more talent on this roster than ever before.

You might want to change your moniker to something more fitting for yourself. Like Gopherhater, or IHateBrewster, or NotaGopherFan.

Whaley

Any chance Lipscomb will be here for this fall? Or does he need to do more gradework to make it into the U this upcoming season?

Just wondering.

Any chance Lipscomb will be here for this fall? Or does he need to do more gradework to make it into the U this upcoming season?

Just wondering.

I don't think anyone has an answer for you. One of the great mysteries in life is how/who/when the NCAA handles these type of situations.

Top Bottom