Wettstein still kicking

It sounds crazy, but I still think he's going to at least get a tryout with a pro team. It's important to remember that he was thrust into action and that his leg strength improved greatly over the past two seasons. I'm not making a direct comparison here, but Blair Walsh was 21-for-35 his senior year, which was a big-time off year for him given his sophomore and junior years, he was right around 90%. I'm just saying Wettstein improved dramatically and with his leg strength, someone may take a look at him.

Good luck! There's nothing wrong with a stint indoors. Considering that he's only been playing competitive football for 1 1/2 years, this can only help him.

If a Kicker stays consistent. They can always AT LEAST get a tryout in the NFL in camps I would think. Best of luck to Jordan!

If nothing else, Wettstein certainly has an NFL-level leg for distance. I'd take him for kickoffs only if I were in the position to need one.

If nothing else, Wettstein certainly has an NFL-level leg for distance. I'd take him for kickoffs only if I were in the position to need one.

dpo, you'd take anyone for anything if you were in the postion to need one. :)

Top Bottom