Welcome home Walt McGregory?

I think his name is McGrory.

Walk-on that did not play for Wisconsin. I'm not sure where home is. He won't play for the U of M. Grad transfer, my assumption is he wants to get minutes somewhere and take classes toward an advanced degree.

I think his name is McGrory.

Walk-on that did not play for Wisconsin. I'm not sure where home is. He won't play for the U of M. Grad transfer, my assumption is he wants to get minutes somewhere and take classes toward an advanced degree.
Oops on the name. You are incorrect on the playing time though. Saw action his first couple years and one game this year. Not an endorsement. Just happened to see he was a MN guy and in a position of need here not that I'd take anyone that goes to sconnie back.

Oops on the name. You are incorrect on the playing time though. Saw action his first couple years and one game this year. Not an endorsement. Just happened to see he was a MN guy and in a position of need here not that I'd take anyone that goes to sconnie back.
He played like Brady Rudrud played. You knew what he meant.

You are incorrect on the playing time though.
I'm not. He played one minute this year. He's never even been considered when I map out B1G teams going 9-10 guys deep. I'm sure he's a real good basketball player. At Wisconsin, he's used to fill out a practice.

I'm not. He played one minute this year. He's never even been considered when I map out B1G teams going 9-10 guys deep. I'm sure he's a real good basketball player. At Wisconsin, he's used to fill out a practice.
"Walk-on that did not play for Wisconsin"

Your exact words. You are wrong.

Top Bottom