Week 9 - Other Games Thread

I'm gonna need those wildcats to pull off this upset.

Will probably rain all day in Columbus that could really affect the game.

Gophers QB is as good or better than the Iowa, wisconsin, Northwestern QB. Has not always been the case.

Of course, Wisconsin at OSU is Big--and I can't help pulling for the underdog badgers. But also PSU v MSU and Notre Dame v Michigan.

The Irish v Wolverines is especially interesting if you happen to have Direct TV-- it's going to be broadcast there in 4k HDR. You'll think you're there in person.

Of course, Wisconsin at OSU is Big--and I can't help pulling for the underdog badgers. But also PSU v MSU and Notre Dame v Michigan.

The Irish v Wolverines is especially interesting if you happen to have Direct TV-- it's going to be broadcast there in 4k HDR. You'll think you're there in person.

the hell is wrong with you?!?

GET OUT OF HERE

Northwestern with 70 yards of offense in the first half.

Illinois!! Up 17 - 0 at half over overrated Purdue!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Illinois!! Up 17 - 0 at half over overrated Purdue!

Illinois could go to a bowl game. They still have Rutgers and Northwestern left to play.

Wisconsin 76 yards TO at half.

No f'in way. Gophers beat MD and have a 2 game lead with 4 to go. The magic number is 3.

tOSU definitely not looking like national champs today. Wisconsin blocks a punt and gets the ball at tOSU 30 yd line, scores quickly. 10-7 Buckeyes in the middle of the 3rd

tOSU definitely not looking like national champs today. Wisconsin blocks a punt and gets the ball at tOSU 30 yd line, scores quickly. 10-7 Buckeyes in the middle of the 3rd

n.f.l.

17-7 now Fields in medical tent

Last edited:

Ha, someone must have told the Buckeyes I was talking trash. The the five minutes of clock time since I made my post they've scored two TDs. 24-7 buckeyes.

Rutgers snubbing their nose at the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcers made a big deal last week that the Badgers haven't trailed in a game until that last one second in the loss to Illinois... Now all they have done is trail...hopefully till the end of the season!

Announcers made a big deal last week that the Badgers haven't trailed in a game until that last one second in the loss to Illinois... Now all they have done is trail...hopefully till the end of the season!

...and in the standings.

I have a question for those of you who are pretty tuned in to B1G and FBS. Do the Gophers have any players who would start for Ohio State? I know we have some decent talent at wide receiver, but I have no idea how to gauge the difference in talent between our squad and one of the best in the country. Row the Boat.

Wow, Dobbins is making the Wisconsin D look ridiculous.

Top Bottom