Week 9 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
UNC is taking it to Pitt at Pitt.

TCU is struggling, yet still has 23 at the half. 23-10 over West Virginia.

Trevon Boykin is unbelievable. With some of the throws he makes, I'm a little surprised most NFL scouts do not believe he'll be an NFL QB.

The Big 12 refs are horrible. Lots of bad calls tonight. They just called a penalty on West Virginia for offensive holding when the defensive player tackled the guy blocking down field. One of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Jeez...Boykin is unbelievable. Between him and Braxton Miller there are no players more fun to watch right now in my opinion. I mean heck, the opponent's head coach just gave Boykin a high-five on the sideline after another incredible play. Pretty much says it all.

And that baseball ball-like pitch he threw earlier for a TD? Awesome to watch.

UNC hangs on for the win.

Other good games

Georgia at Fla
Notre Dame at Temple
Stanford at Washington St

I've never seen a coaching staff piss away more games than Todd Graham's at ASU. You talk about tough to watch. Over 700 yards of offense and you lose. Over 300 yards rushing and you still can't close out a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louisville losing to Wake. The Cardinals have taken a step back this year.

Not a lot of big games this week. I think Notre Dame-Temple is the only matchup between two top 25 teams.

Just looked over the games for today...Iowa is seriously ranked #10? The team we absolutely destroyed last year? The ups-and-downs in college football are crazy...

What the heck is this:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

The Cuse up quickly 7-0 on Florida St. Nobody watching due to complete lack of interest by college football nation.

Purdue up 7-3 on Nebraska. I'm going to keep that on the other channel just in case Mike Riley is fired at half time.

I wondered if only being on ESPNU was enough to get fired at Nebraska...

Huskers have a bad snap after nice drive, Purdue picks it up and rumbles to 10 yard line. 1st and goal Purdue...

DOH. Darrell Hazell has 1 win against P5 in 3 years at Purdue. That is awful.

Nebraska methodically goes down the field with little resistance. 14-10 Purdue.

I just assumed as I didn't want to wait through the injury. Too bad so sad for Pierson El...

Top Bottom