Week 9 other games thread

Bo Wallace with a major mistake. Just throws it up when they were in FG range instead of just throwing it away.

What is with all the crap on the field in the Penn St. - Ohio St. game?

Bo Wallace with a major mistake. Just throws it up when they were in FG range instead of just throwing it away.

What is with all the crap on the field in the Penn St. - Ohio St. game?
I thought Ole Miss should have just kicked the field goal instead of running another play and that looked like the plan but the delay of game must have changed it and ended up costing them big time.

Ohio State and Penn State heading to OT!

Go Gophers!!

Bo Wallace ran off the field after the INT without waiting till the end of the game. No shaking hands, etc. Shades of Randy Moss back in the day.

The 'Ole 'Miss fans are such pompous elitists and their QB is such a crybaby it's a wonder they aren't the most hated team in the SEC. Haven't won enough till now, I suppose.

Ohio State and Penn State heading to OT!

Go Gophers!!
Great game. Shocking to me that PSU was able to get here after OSU dominated the first half. The officials had a hand in it, but OSU did run the ball extremely well while (not surprisingly) shutting down PSU. You never know I guess.

Bo Wallace ran off the field in tears with time on the clock against us in 2013. Very poor sport.

Penn State is getting it hard with no lube from the refs. However, their moron players don't understand a coin toss and the stadium music sounds like a jukebox from a Pizza Hut in the 80s.

Alabama conveniently waiting at #4 spot to slide in after Univ of Miss drops out of the playoff picture.

I cannot wait to see TCU get into the playoff. They are my team #2 at this point. They will do some damage against these prima donnas.

Top Bottom