Week 7 Other Games Thread

7-0 at halftime and nether team looked good at all. Wisconsin is playing right into Iowa's hands with how the game is going.

The B1G west is even more horrible than last year this season, somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if four conference losses ended up being enough to win the division.

The B1G west is even more horrible than last year this season, somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if four conference losses ended up being enough to win the division.
Correct

I am a big ten west apologist but no one in the division is top 40

Like someone said, badders should have taken the points earlier.

Bert beating Maryland would be good for the B1G west and their program.

UMASS putting up a good fight against State Penn.

This IA/WI game is a nightmare, and I anticipate our games against them will look very similar. Just bad football all around. I fear our defense will manage to make the Iowa qb look like the second coming of Tom Brady though.

Air raid, as in eating beans and broccoli air raid.

Correct

I am a big ten west apologist but no one in the division is top 40
Yeah, it would be tough to make a case for any team in the West to even be within sniffing distance of the top 25, so much mediocity across the board in the West.

Iowa doing what Iowa does, punt, play good D, and manage to score just enough points to get the W. Works against other mediocre to bad teams....against good teams gets them blown out. If they somehow win the West and go up against Michigan it will be a bloodbath.

^^ like it was for us and every other OK to bad team Michigan has played. Not saying much more than that

Just when you thought this game couldn't get even more horrendous, Wisconsin backup QB tackled in the end zone for a safety. Wow.

Safety Iowa.....yep....following their perfect script yet again. It is impressive that they get away with it as often as they do.

They have a very manageable remaining schedule. View attachment 27665
honestly at this point every team in the West's remaining schedule looks pretty manageable because it contains a bunch of other teams from the West. But yeah, they don't have any of the Big 3 from the East so that makes it even more manageable....

Top Bottom