Arizona at Washington
LSU at Florida
Clemson at FSU
Mississippi at Kentucky
Stanford at Notre Dame
Nebraska at Purdue
USC at Utah
Etc.

Does Nebraska have a chance in hell of beating Purdue?

Does Nebraska have a chance in hell of beating Purdue?

Good news is someone will lose.
Bad news of course is one of them will win.

Purdue winning hurts our chances of winning a division.
Nebraska winning and it's another week of smug Nebraska fans chirping.

Baylor and West Virginia going back and forth. I've determined we need more speed on the field. The YAC is quite impressive.

Per Axios Sports:

For just the second time in college football history, Saturday features three matchups between teams 5-0 or better.

Plus: There are three more games between ranked teams: No. 15 NC State at No. 18 Syracuse (3:30pm, ACC); No. 16 Mississippi State at No. 22 Kentucky (7:30pm, SEC); No. 7 USC at No. 20 Utah (8pm, Fox).

Go Gophers!!

SMU/Navy is a so-so Friday night game. But I do love a triple option. It's what made me a minor Georgia Tech fan. That and Calvin Johnson. Watching a team with legit D1 talent running it can be very fun. Probably won't see that anymore now that GT ditched it. But Navy/Army/AF tend to put together a pretty potent team every few years.

SMU/Navy is a so-so Friday night game. But I do love a triple option. It's what made me a minor Georgia Tech fan. That and Calvin Johnson. Watching a team with legit D1 talent running it can be very fun. Probably won't see that anymore now that GT ditched it. But Navy/Army/AF tend to put together a pretty potent team every few years.
Stadium looks half empty.

The Duke/North Carolina game looks somewhat interesting. Both teams are looking good so far.

Penn St just getting dominated and get a pick 6 to take the lead.

How sweet would it be to have MSU beat WIS?!

MSU just tied it up!

A 3-4 Badgers would make our 4-2 sound much better 😆

Top Bottom