Week 5 Other Games Thread

Not a good effort by Michigan St, but it won't matter. They either beat OSU or don't.

oh that guy was wide open....bad miss.

Iowa fumbles on their first run play but manage to recover. Unbelievable.

My oh my, Purdue is going to destroy us next week.

50-0 TCU. Wonder if we should start calling Texas commits.

Wisconsin hasn't looked good, but Iowa keeps giving them chances.

Yeah I watched Iowa miss a chip shot fg in the first half and they turned it over some as well.

Becky goes down!
Bwahahahaha!!!

First TD scored in the Baylor-TT game. Took all of 1 minute. I wonder why it took so long? Baylor up 7-0

Looky here, Maty Mauk who sliced us in the bowl game, the upper classmen qb who can't get their offense going,
get's pulled, the freshman comes in and beats South Carolina.

Hopefully that rubs off.

Also, time to pick Iowa to win the west?! Neither team looked especially good, but Iowa went into Mad and won.
MSU has looked meager for a #2 team, unless Purdue is that good, then we'll lose 50-0 next week.
Indiana can be sneaky good, going up 3-0 on a tOSU team that hasn't played near their potential, a la MSU.

Looky here, Maty Mauk who sliced us in the bowl game, the upper classmen qb who can't get their offense going,
get's pulled, the freshman comes in and beats South Carolina.

Hopefully that rubs off.

Also, time to pick Iowa to win the west?! Neither team looked especially good, but Iowa went into Mad and won.
MSU has looked meager for a #2 team, unless Purdue is that good, then we'll lose 50-0 next week.
Indiana can be sneaky good, going up 3-0 on a tOSU team that hasn't played near their potential, a la MSU.

Mauk was suspended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indiana up 10-0 on Ohio State early.

Texas Tech and Baylor with 42 total points and over 500 yards of offense...at the end of the 1st quarter. Here's to hoping Limegrover is watching. On another note...ya think that Tubby would want Pat Mahomes on his basketball team? My guess is he'd take him in a heartbeat.

Wilson should get fired on the spot for that fake. Just told team we can't win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, Indiana is still Indiana. Did a fake punt on their own 15 yard line and didn't get it.

Baylor up 42-14 with 8 minutes left in the 2nd. They could score 100 today if they wanted to.

I think Baylor has the team to make the final 4 this year. Not sure who can stop their offense.

My Georgia team not looking good today...

I think Baylor has the team to make the final 4 this year. Not sure who can stop their offense.

It's hard to say. It's pretty tough to judge them against Texas Tech's defense.

Seth Russell 1st half: 11/15, 251 yards, 3 TDs. AND... ~10 carries for 79 yards and 2 Rushing TDs.

Baylor 1st half: 7 drives, 7 TDs. Most 1:00 or 2:00 long.

The TCU/Baylor game could be 70-60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio St starting to put Indiana away.

Wow, looks like a very bad mistake by the refs in the Illinois-Nebraska game:

During the third quarter, trailing 10-0, Illinois was driving in Nebraska territory. Facing a third down, the Illini ran a play that came up just a bit short of the first-down marker, and that's when things got crazy.

You see, it wasn't third down. It was fourth down.

The refs working the chains along the sideline, however, did not know that. And because they didn't know, the rest of the crew and the coaching staffs on both sides didn't know, either.

After going to a review, the referees realized their error, but it was too late for Illinois. Since the Illini came up short on what they thought was a third down attempt, the refs just said it was fourth down and that Illinois had turned the ball over on downs.

As you'd expect, Illinois coach Bill Cubit was upset about the decision, but there was nothing he could do about it.

The Big Ten Conference can, though, and you have to think the crew working the game will be reprimanded for their error this week. And they should be. If you miss a hold, or a pass interference, that's understandable.

But to completely lose track of downs in a game? That's just unacceptable.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25326410/big-ten-refs-make-big-time-mistake-in-champaign

Ezekiel Elliot just too good for Indiana. He was the difference in the game. Ohio St is going to survive.

Indiana inside the 5 yard line with under a minute left. Down 7.

Top Bottom