Week 3 Locks

Replacement Gopher

Reaction score
Who are we betting today?
Back in June I got OU -4.5 against the Huskers. That line is now 11 (which I still like).

Anything else have anyones attention?

Oklahoma being favored by -11 tells me one thing. Vegas thinks that Nebraska got significantly better since last week.

North Dakota state -1.5 vs Arizona but it’s hard to find that game and I’m not even sure if that line I’ve seen is accurate

NOT a lock, but I like South Carolina +25 at home vs Georgia.

Oklahoma being favored by -11 tells me one thing. Vegas thinks that Nebraska got significantly better since last week.
No—it means Nebraska fans think they got significantly better since last week. That line has been bet down. It was -13 at some point. Their delusional fan base thinks it’s all fixed.

Prop bets for the game (just for fun) via betonline as well
TM2 passing yards 178.5
TM2 passing TDs 1.5 (+195 on the over)
Mo rushing yards 129.5
CRAB receiving yards 43.5
MBS receiving yards 37.5
BSF receiving yards 25.5

I would go over on all of those except the TDs.

No—it means Nebraska fans think they got significantly better since last week. That line has been bet down. It was -13 at some point. Their delusional fan base thinks it’s all fixed.

Should I feel bad taking advantage of a delusional fanbase?

North Dakota state -1.5 vs Arizona but it’s hard to find that game and I’m not even sure if that line I’ve seen is accurate
That could be a tougher game than many think. Arizona hasn't looked as bad as many thought they would be. Beat up on a solid San Diego St team and played with Mississippi St for most of the game.

Moved a few lines for a rare parlay

Attachments

• F67495D8-3860-4F83-943F-F3168806BAFE.jpeg
    F67495D8-3860-4F83-943F-F3168806BAFE.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 9

Early games for me:
Purdue +100 (moneyline)
Nebraska +11

The over was the obvious play. Should have known that Nebraska would be able to move the ball.

Fack. I literally placed my over 65.5 bet last night and then talked myself out of it and edited the bet to Nebraska +11. 😤

Didn’t see the ODU VA line until now but I love ODU

Top Bottom