Week 2 Other Games Thread

I wish I drove up to the Swamp today for this Kentucky - Florida game. It's a good one. I saw they had lower bowl sideline for around $50 a few minutes after kickoff.

They will stack the box on us just like last year and dare us to throw it.
I like our passing game 1000 times more this year with Kirk back.

This Florida QB is giving me some MarQueis Gray vibes

Had no idea it was a penalty to spike the ball with less than 3 seconds on the clock?
There was a penalty on Ga Southern for illegal formation/not getting set. Results in a 10 second run off so end of half.

This NEB/GSU game is unreal. Approaching 1000 yards of combined offense in 3 quarters. There is no defense being played at all in this one.

This NEB/GSU game is unreal. Approaching 1000 yards of combined offense in 3 quarters. There is no defense being played at all in this one.
Yet only one is a Big Ten team

Yet only one is a Big Ten team
I'm not so sure Nebraska has ever officially become a Big Ten team.....I mean they are in the conference but are they really a Big Ten team? Feels like their heart is still in the Big 12 and they are playing D like a Big 12 team tonight.

Frosty starts the 4th quarter with a timeout. WTF???

Hawai'i is historically bad.

The box score against Michigan is just gross.

This team has already lost 63-10 to Vandy and 49-17 to Western KY. Sad fall for what has usually been a fun and competent program.
Their stadium was condemned. They play on a glorified practice field. I guess you can try “it’s Hawaii,” but I don’t know how that sells.

Saw Nebraska uses Adidas footballs. That can't be common. Do home teams each use their own brand? QBs must not like switching, no?

Saw Nebraska uses Adidas footballs. That can't be common. Do home teams each use their own brand? QBs must not like switching, no?
Would assume that as long as it is official size and weight the brand wouldn't matter

What channel is BYU on? My wife is enticing me with Guardians of the Galaxy, which I will give in to, but I can pause the channel...

I did say, not until the Nebraska game is over.

Top Bottom