Week 12 Other Games Thread

Look at Notre Dame's schedule. It's weak too. The best team they played was Cincy at home.....and they lost.

If it comes down to undefeated Cincy and one loss ND.....Bearcats get it 100%.
Nope. <-- that's just how I would vote.

ND's is still far harder.

But you could easily be right.

Hoping for losses to SMU today and/or Houston in the champ game.

Nope. <-- that's just how I would vote.

ND's is still far harder.

But you could easily be right.

Hoping for losses to SMU today and/or Houston in the champ game.

Not by much. ND's schedule looks way better on paper....until you realize that they are truly playing some of the worst P5 teams. Outside of Cincy....their most difficult game was Wisconsin.....and then probably Purdue. In this case.....undefeated with the head to head takes it.

If ND were simply in a conference....and had a chance to add a championship game win....maybe that'd be enough.

Not by much. ND's schedule looks way better on paper....until you realize that they are truly playing some of the worst P5 teams. Outside of Cincy....their most difficult game was Wisconsin.....and then probably Purdue. In this case.....undefeated with the head to head takes it.

If ND were simply in a conference....and had a chance to add a championship game win....maybe that'd be enough.
P5 is automatically better than the trash Cinci has played.

Hard no for me ... but at the end of the day it's the committee's votes that count.

For the most part. But again.....Cincy was the best team Notre Dame played. They lost head to head.
Playing one game doesn't do it for me.

No need to go round and round. Your point is valid and probably how a lot of people feel about it.

Playing one game doesn't do it for me.

No need to go round and round. Your point is valid and probably how a lot of people feel about it.

When it's the deciding factor between two teams.....in most cases the head to head is the absolute BEST way to handle it.

Illini TE just didn't bring it into his body.

given iowa is going to win, do we want WI to win then for sake of tiebreakers in the West? so many moving pieces.

given iowa is going to win, do we want WI to win then for sake of tiebreakers in the West? so many moving pieces.
Well if WI loses, and then we have to beat them next week, that would knock them out.

We know we can't win a head-to-head with Iowa.

So the question is what happens with a Minn-Iowa-Purdue 3-way. Each would be 1-1 against the other two.

That big TE for Nebraska is single handedly keeping the Huskers in the game. Glad we've beaten them.

The freshman RB for Wisconsin is going to be a load next week.

Well if WI loses, and then we have to beat them next week, that would knock them out.

We know we can't win a head-to-head with Iowa.

So the question is what happens with a Minn-Iowa-Purdue 3-way. Each would be 1-1 against the other two.
IIRC, iowa out based on worse win% in division then we win H2H vs purdue?

Top Bottom