Week 10 Other Games Thread

3 of the 4 losses we would need if we go 3-1 the rest of the way may happen this week....

Ohio State’s time atop the rankings is probably gone after 1 week if Georgia wins today, regardless of how the second half goes in Piscataway.

Sconnie will probably win because Indiana is terrible.....but it is interesting to see how they can't run at all against a bad defense without their top 2 backs....and yet 1 week ago we put in our #4 or #5 guy and he goes for 200.

Just when it looked like Rutgers was going to add to its 2-point lead, they throw a pick six.

Great 11:00 games today. Rutgers, relying on stingy defense, leads Ohio State 9-7 early 3Q. Nebraska and Michigan State locked up 10-10. Wisconsin, without Mordecai, Melluzi and Braelon Allen, is down 17-14 to Indiana. Who knows what the final scores will be, but what interesting games. Ohio State is human. Nebraska and Wisconsin might both lose. 😊

Yeah Wisconsin seemingly taking over this game in the 2nd half, but still trailing 17-14. Ohio State getting very lucky with that pick 6.

The lack of holding calls against whiskey is crazy. Refs looking directly at it and no flags.

The lack of holding calls against whiskey is crazy. Refs looking directly at it and no flags.

Agree, I’m watching it out of the corner of my eye and even I can see the holds.

Is this being de-emphasized this year? Want more passing and scoring. Fans love the passing and scoring.

IU....1st fumble recovery all year

Ohio State’s time atop the rankings is probably gone after 1 week if Georgia wins today, regardless of how the second half goes in Piscataway.
Good. Like our odds much better as #2.

Wow...as much as I am ejoying watching Sparty over Neb...Neb got hosed on the non PI call.

Wow...as much as I am ejoying watching Sparty over Neb...Neb got hosed on the non PI call.
Oh yeah, they sandwiched that guy, can't believe they called it uncatchable...

IU doing everthing they can to give a win to a very beatable Wisc

lol I want MSU to choke this away. Would be hilarious.

They just showed a stat on Nebraska's Offense in the 2nd Half

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
INT

They should be blaming themselves not the officials.

Though Nebraska's QB just put them back in the game.

WI turns it over on downs on 4th and 2. Wide open receiver is overthrown.

Top Bottom