Webisode #2 - Defensive Coaches

This along with the open practices, etc. is great to re-market and re-brand the program.

Kill and staff just seem like Big Ten coaches, I am going to try to suppress my optimism but I am getting excited for the season.

Kill and staff just seem like Big Ten coaches, I am going to try to suppress my optimism but I am getting excited for the season.

Never truer words spoken by your average "Gopher Fan". I expect some great moments this season.

Coach Kill has a plan that has worked well for him. Keeping the fans informed is a smart move and is a part of his system. He meant it when he said this is Minnesota's team.

This is the easy part right now. What will be difficult is to stay the course with Coach Kill if things aren't working very well.

The Getting-Better-Every-Day motto is very important.

The last comment about how they're using the naysayers initial negative response to the hiring as motivation is a good one. I'm still a bit pissed at the short-sighted negativity from that time.

Right now, I couldn't be more convinced that we've got the right coaching team in place. Time will tell.

PS, is there an episode #1?

We have seen the term "Coaching Up" many times.

Now we are witnessing how its done.

The last comment about how they're using the naysayers initial negative response to the hiring as motivation is a good one. I'm still a bit pissed at the short-sighted negativity from that time.

Right now, I couldn't be more convinced that we've got the right coaching team in place. Time will tell.

PS, is there an episode #1?

opening_title.gif

;)

All joking aside, I think they mean this.

At about the 4:30 mark you can see the coaches making sure that the guys are lined up exactly where the coaches expect them. I think this attention to detail is great for the team.

This is not a comparison to Brew, Mason or any other previous coach. They very well may have taken the same steps, but it's great to see the openness of the practices and see how hard they are all working together to bring this team together.

This is not a comparison to Brew, Mason or any other previous coach. They very well may have taken the same steps, but it's great to see the openness of the practices and see how hard they are all working together to bring this team together.

Yeah, I don't recall seeing this much coverage on spring practices for our Gophers football squad, ever, in my time as a fan. I've only been a big time fan in the Mase/Brew years, so I don't have much to compare it too.. but it's still REALLY nice to see more coverage.

Top Bottom