Weber was on Reusse today

Gophs

Reaction score
Adam Weber was on Ruesse's show today, and he came across very mature and well spoken. He talked about how the offensive line has been working more together and seem to be a closer nit group and that the offense will be simplified. I'm paraphrasing, but he said that the offense will concentrate more on 2-3 plays instead of the 100 plays they had last year, and that will eliminate much of the confusion.

Of course, he came across very modestly when asked about the QB competition, saying that the Gophers have to get the ball into the hands of Gray, and that Moses is a big guy with a big arm. He said he's just being trying to stay in shape to keep up with those guys.

In the end, I think he gives the Gophers the best chance to win. I can't think he's going to have a worse season than he did last year, because he's probably going to have a better line that will give the offense more balance. He also seems smart enough to learn from his mistakes. And his leadership is going to go a long way.

Get used to it. KSTP is now the go-to station for Gopher sports fans. Reusse and Weber had an interesting and informative conversation.

That's gross too, but I meant gross about "Weber was on Reusse today." I know, I know, childish.

That's gross too, but I meant gross about "Weber was on Reusse today." I know, I know, childish.

I know the team has had some incidents involving underage drinking/public intoxication, but I'm pretty sure Adam wasn't THAT drunk.

Reusse making nice with the Gophers is more than acceptable to me. It's long overdue. He is a decent(ability-wise) sports media guy and could go a long ways in helping make Gopher football relevant to more people. I've never been a Reusse guy but I don't think we should look a gift horse in the mouth. Take it while we can get it.

Anybody here watched alipate throw a ball? I am hoping that Alipate has that Tony Pike wrist flick pass that goes 40 yds. The rangey wind up of Adam Weber has not bought him much time.

The rangey wind up of Adam Weber

What in the world are you talking about???? I would classify Weber as anything but "rangey". Randall Cunningham - THAT was a rangey windup. Weber has a pretty short throwing motion. Maybe you think he holds onto the ball too long, but that is because of his happy feet, not his motion.

Top Bottom