Weber looked the best at Broncos Camp!

Wow, lot of negative posts on this thread. Kid plays for the Gophers, has to deal with a new system every year. Players not running their routes, line men not protecting him. I think he did pretty good under the circumstances. How much better will he be under better coaching? We don't know yet, but why beat up on him?

Welcome to the GH. Many of our posters knock Web. It it what it is.

Wow, lot of negative posts on this thread. Kid plays for the Gophers, has to deal with a new system every year. Players not running their routes, line men not protecting him. I think he did pretty good under the circumstances. How much better will he be under better coaching? We don't know yet, but why beat up on him?

The last two-plus seasons were pure chaos most of the time. Somehow all of that is on Adam according to some.

The last two-plus seasons were pure chaos most of the time. Somehow all of that is on Adam according to some.

Yeah, but Tikited, you're seemingly trying to completely decouple the Gophers' ineptness to Adam Weber's failures as a QB. What caused what? Probably much of both.

Probably much of both.

When I was watching the games last year, there were a lot of passes that fell incomplete that weren't bad passes, rather that the receiver and Weber were reading the D differently. They didn't have enough time to get on the same page to run that offense. Sure, there were some terrible passes, but every college QB is going to have some of those.

At this point that is water under the bridge, and I hope he enjoys as much success as possible on the next level.

I'm more interested in thinking about what is going to happen with this team than rehash last year's team.

Top Bottom