Weather for the Gopher opener on Thursday

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
It’s still early and forecasts can change.

But…

If the current forecast for Thursday holds, it will be a wonderful night for tailgating and watching Jerry Kill shake hands with PJ Fleck. Sunshine and 80 degrees followed by a clear evening and a great view of the sunset and the MPLS skyline from the stadium.

I just downloaded my tix to my Gopher app so it's starting to feel like a game week.

Necessary to even bring a long sleeve t-shirt, or short sleeves good throughout the evening?

Last edited:

It looks like a great day for football, and for the weekend, too. I'm going to see the Loons on Saturday and the forecast looks stellar. Great sports weather.

Does this mean war long sleeves or do not wear long sleeves? Flying in for game and not sure what evenings have been like.

Unless you're used to Florida weather right now, you shouldn't need long sleeves. Temps will be in the mid 70s throughout the game with moderate humidity. There will be a bit of a breeze to start, but winds should be around 10 mph or less for much of the game.

It looks like a near perfect night.

Kelly Bundy says it will be a great night for football.

Excited for this weather. It looks ideal honestly. Had a trip planned to Disneyland Friday-Tuesday but temps in the 105 range cancelled that. So makes Thursday night even easier to enjoy late night.

Top Bottom