Weather for MSU game.

Reaction score
50 degrees and sunny. Mid 40's and sunny in the Brainerd/
Nisswa area. I think I'll put my dock back in. I won't be around when we start getting Miami type weather in the next 30 years, but damn, I'm digging the global
warming. Fore!!

Looking like much better weather than standing on ice blocks for the Iowa game in 2010.

Looking like much better weather than standing on ice blocks for the Iowa game in 2010.

I remember walking back to the car and wondering where my toes were. The walking seemed to help but thinking about that great victory really helped.

Nisswa area. I think I'll put my dock back in. I won't be around when we start getting Miami type weather in the next 30 years, but damn, I'm digging the global
warming. Fore!!

Are there any courses open in Brainerd right now? I'm heading up to Breezy Point this wknd.
Thanks in advance!

warming. Fore!!

Doesn't any remember the NW game debacle (and I'm not talking about those kick returns)? I thought we were going to ban weather threads and stick with making unreliable score predictions?!? Good going ruppert, you just jinxed it for all of us.

Top Bottom