We win,Iowa lost to the cyclones, Badgers?

Reaction score
Second weekend of the season,does it get any better than this! The difference a year makes. Bring on our next victim.
Go Gopher's

You have got to love that KF placed the two empty trophy cases (CyHawk and Floyd) in the Hawks locker room to fire up the Hawks players and it backfired. Let's hope it has the same impact on them when we travel to Iowa City. If ISU could have converted in the red zone their game wouldn't have been close.

Gophers are the class of the Legends division!!! Lets enjoy it!!

GOPHERS #1

BTN just said that was the first NC loss for Wisky under BB.

Could this be a down year for Wisky?

osu and psu ineligible and a down year for wisky?

How's that other division looking so far.....I still don't remember the division names.

2-0 is better than 1-0.

I'm betting Nebraska will struggle against UCLA today.

As the Gophers found out last week and Wisky this week, travelling west for the 2-hour time change is no easy task. Illinois faces it tonight in the desert at ASU also. I would have taken the west coast teams and the points in all 3 games for a nice 3-game parlay.

BTN just said that was the first NC loss for Wisky under BB.

Could this be a down year for Wisky?

osu and psu ineligible and a down year for wisky?

How's that other division looking so far.....I still don't remember the division names.

It's their first NC loss in 33 games, 9 years.

If you go over to buckyville, they are in a panic. Alot of people saying they'll be lucky to get out of the non-conf 2-2... People saying this team has a ceiling of 5 wins, etc. etc. This could be our year to take back the axe. **Crosses fingers**

It's a good day.

It's been a while since Iowa has beaten a rival. They lost in a heartbreaker to Wisconsin the last time around too. Their renewed rivalry against Nebraska hasn't gone well either. Maybe they can beat their "big" rival Northern Iowa next week.

The badger board is having a nuclear meltdown. Keep all knives away and call in therapists.

Top Bottom