We need some positivity!

The gophers will win their next 2 games.

Hell, make that their next 3 games.

Let's go!
Calm down. You need your rest. Take two of these, lay down and try to get some sleep.
One of three and you'd be an optimist...three of three you are hallucinating and in danger of hurting yourself.

Not sure about Rutgers...although they've lost 6 of 8, right? But I said it in another thread: Sunday against W and on weakling Wed against whoever: two straight ain't out of the question.
Totally out of the question.

Maybe they'll have a mass accident on the way the Barn tomorrow and all be injured. That would be ideal, right? :rolleyes:
The way 'college' basketball and the world is going...stuff like this isn't too far off.

I saw a 'college' recruit football player named DeColdest have his commercial for air-conditioning hailed as the greatest thing since sliced bread...and he got injured and never played in a game.

You say I'm just imagining it...but Evans disappeared.
I'm actually saying the exact opposite. Of course it happens but it happens to everyone. Welcome to 2023.

Step 1 in the process --> Don't be historically bad. No one wants to play for an absolute dumpster fire. That part we can control. You know, that part you don't care about.

Now you just sit on here and cry that NIL and the portal exists. It exists for everyone but we should just feel awful for Ben.

Let's go!

Let's go!
That is why I go to the games. Young student athletes playing as hard as they can. Outplayed this year by many 23-24 year olds. But our day will come.

A run to the BTT semifinals would generate some positivity. We are due for a hot streak.

Let's go!
Just kick Sconnie in the nads so hard that they shoot out their nostrils.

Calm down. You need your rest. Take two of these, lay down and try to get some sleep.
One of three and you'd be an optimist...three of three you are hallucinating and in danger of hurting yourself.
Careful here, bud!

You know what they say.....teams want to be playing their best ball heading into March. Lookout, Chicago!

bOaUfe9.jpg

Top Bottom