We just lost to a team...

hendo59

Reaction score
that lost to Iowa. I'm just sitting here shaking my head...:cry:

That result made me get almost as angry thinking back to Wednesday as I was on Wednesday. Seriously two terrible losses: at home to Virginia and at Indiana. The game against Ohio State tomorrow is one of the few opportunities we have to make up for losses like that.

Sorry man, my fault...

I promise not to bring it up again :)

Feb 13

That makes our at Iowa game on Sunday February 13 NOT look like a bunny!

No easy raod games this season.

We already lost to Michigan State who got blown out by Iowa. Today is nothing new.

I will say that I am excited about the potential tomorrow. We do always seem to play to the competition--whether it be up or down. And if Tubby starts Hollins at SG tomorrow like Marcus suggested on Twitter earlier tonight, I think it gives us a much better match up defensively than going big. It may just be the optimist in me, but hey, hope springs eternal before every game. :)

I'm really looking forward to the Iowa vs. Minny game next Sun. in Iowa City. The way the Hawks have been playing lately, I think they finally pull one out against the gophs.

LOL! I can honestly say you just gave me a great laugh and increased my spirits considerably Squaksfan. It ain't happening. From November through next Sunday, your Squaks will be 0-3 against us this year--Floyd and a hoops sweep. Go Gophs!

I'm really looking forward to the Iowa vs. Minny game next Sun. in Iowa City. The way the Hawks have been playing lately, I think they finally pull one out against the gophs.

I am not a Hawkeye fan. I usually prefer being very positive and optimistic in order to show support for the team, but I started following McCaffery's story this summer and have watched several Hawks games on TV. IMO Basabe is a freshman slightly smaller version of Trevor and a thorn for the Gophs for years.

They have scared me as an upset this year in Iowa City and it looks like they will be tough in the future. I'm thinking Iowa -6.0 would be a tough spread to bet on.

Thanks MN1nAZ for giving Iowa some respect. I'm not predicting an Iowa win over MN next Sun., but it certainly would not be as big of an upset as arrogant MN fans like hendo59 seem to think it would be. Also, hendo59 - do you seriously think that MN will beat Iowa in football next year?

Top Bottom