WBN4L

Wetballnationforlife.

If someone could explain to me exactly what that means I would appreciate it. :D

Wet ball nation for life...now if you are asking what that means...

Its referring to Hopkins, the high school he attended. The nickname for Hopkins "nation" started up in Royce's senior year by the student fan section when they went undefeated and won the state championship.

Some one might know more than I, but I'll give it a shot anyway. "Wet ball nation" is something that originated at Hopkins High School (at least that is the first place I have heard it used). If someone says you have a "wet" jump shot that means that you are a good shooter - sniper, silky, dead-eye, smooth, money, cash, etc. The nation incorporates those in and around the Hopkins' basketball community. And the "4 life" seems to be an homage paid to the NWO of World Championship Wrestling. Toooo sweeeeet!

Kid's these days, right?

Thank you! I have been trying to figure out what that was for months! I have asked so many people, and no one had a clue.

I am disappointed to have this answered so quickly. I was hoping we could speculate what it stood for for at least a few hours. I was convinced it was something like WakaBoiNation4Life.

Yeah, as I have been reffing intramural games this year, a number of players will yell out "wetball" when someone shoots...

Let's not adopt this at the Barn. Isn't it a bit dumb? Not trying to start anything, just my first reaction.

Top Bottom