Way too early Halloween Weather

Way too early and if you want real weather, go to the National weather service models. they have no viewership to work over.

Can't argue with this.

It is too early to predict Halloween night because the models have been very inconsistent beyond Tuesday of next week. We likely won't have more clarity until at least early next week. If I had to make a forecast now based on what I've seen, I'd say Halloween night will be dry, but cold.

One thing Douglas omitted was whether this was the NOAA models or the European models.

The latter has a better long range track record.

"Dry but cold" sounds right for today.

I am forecasting dry and in the 40s. Perfect.

Not a whole lot of change other than maybe a little bit of rain early in the day, but dry during the game. Upper 40s at kickoff, dropping to low 40s by the end of the game.

Well, I would think you would have 100% clarity "early next week".:rolleyes:

I'm predicting 100% chance of heavy drinking.

But that's the case no matter how the team is playing. If we're up big, you drink heavily to celebrate. If it's a close game, you drink heavily because you're nervous. And if we're down big, you drink heavily to ease the pain.

Those are the excuses I give my wife every week!

But that's the case no matter how the team is playing. If we're up big, you drink heavily to celebrate. If it's a close game, you drink heavily because you're nervous. And if we're down big, you drink heavily to ease the pain.

Those are the excuses I give my wife every week!

All are good excuses including waiting anxiously during the bye week.

60% chance of rain now. ugh.

This is the forecast that was posted at 7pm this evening.

Saturday
A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

One of them is wrong.

60% chance of rain now. ugh.

You must be looking at the weather channel forecast. The 60% is for earlier in the day. Clear skies by the evening.

Also, don't use the weather channel forecast. It is terrible.

You must be looking at the weather channel forecast. The 60% is for earlier in the day. Clear skies by the evening.

Also, don't use the weather channel forecast. It is terrible.

This is what I saw as well

Top Bottom