Watering hole for the USC game?

Fuzzy Rumpton

Reaction score
Is there a place where a majority of Gopher Holers are planning to meet to watch the game in the Cities? It would be nice to watch somewhere with an excited atmosphere!

I'll be at Stub and Herbs, loudly.

I'm glad I read this read because I was about to ask the same question. Hopefully we get a lot of responses so I/we can all have a great time watching the game.

I'm down with getting a GopherHole group together somewhere, but it needs to be someplace where we can actually hear the game. I can't stand going to a bar to watch the game with no volume and people getting pissed if you actually get into the game and celebrate.

I would definitely go if we got a GH group together to watch a game, but yea I can't stand going to bars to watch a game when the volume is off and they're also playing 20 other games at the same time.

I've never been to Stub and Herbs on a non game day. What is the atmosphere like and would they have the game on the speakers instead of music?

I've watched the last two openers at Stub and Herbs. Though, my usual sports haunt is Mac's. I don't remember whether the sound was on at Stub's... I want to say that it was. But as I recall the place was pretty crowded for the MTSU game last year. Man, we were all so full of life and hope after that one, not knowing the trouble that lay ahead.

I've watched the last two openers at Stub and Herbs. Though, my usual sports haunt is Mac's. I don't remember whether the sound was on at Stub's... I want to say that it was. But as I recall the place was pretty crowded for the MTSU game last year. Man, we were all so full of life and hope after that one, not knowing the trouble that lay ahead.
Yep, Stub & Herb's is the place to be. Game sound is on.

Looks like I now have a place to be for the opener. See you holers there.

Alright looks like I will be hitting up Stub & Herbs as well along with my non GH member friend

I've never been to Stub and Herbs on a non game day. What is the atmosphere like and would they have the game on the speakers instead of music?
Ok, now that we're all friends, how have you never been to Stub & Herb's on a non game day?

I won't be local but will be watching the game from the Bellagio sports book in Vegas. If anyone else is in Vegas over Labor Day come say hi to me, my fiance, and my sister and brother-in-law.

Top Bottom