Washington 35-28 USC @ Halftime. Next year will be ?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Brutal, as their passing offenses are so much more polished than ours- with unlimited playmakers at the skill positions.

We drop 4 spots in the B1G athletic program power rankings next year. It's gonna be devastating.

Brutal, as their passing offenses are so much more polished than ours- with unlimited playmakers at the skill positions.
they are both going to need QB's next year, so who knows. Granted they will still be better than the gophers talent wise and maybe coaching wise.

We will never stop the pass until our defense gets to practice against players that can simulate a passing offense.

I have enjoyed the PJ regime so far. That said, times they are a changing. If we don't get with the times and the offensive philosophies of these times, we are doomed.

they are both going to need QB's next year, so who knows. Granted they will still be better than the gophers talent wise and maybe coaching wise.
I don’t think they’ll have a problem filling those vacancies, if the heir apparent aren’t on their rosters already.

We will never stop the pass until our defense gets to practice against players that can simulate a passing offense.

I have enjoyed the PJ regime so far. That said, times they are a changing. If we don't get with the times and the offensive philosophies of these times, we are doomed.
He needs to find a young OC whose running an electric O at a lower level school and scoop him up and recruit accordingly - the 30+ carries gor a RB is over now - adapt or die, nothing is static.

I don’t think they’ll have a problem filling those vacancies, if the heir apparent aren’t on their rosters already.
true, but transfers don't always work out. agree they might have someone on the roster already, but there still will be growing pains for someone that has not played college football before. i can see the start times now though having bigten games at noon, 2:30, 7:00, 10:30 eastern time though.

He needs to find a young OC whose running an electric O at a lower level school and scoop him up and recruit accordingly - the 30+ carries gor a RB is over now - adapt or die, nothing is static.
if you run that offense what makes you think Fleck will let you do that? no matter who the OC has been for Fleck's 7 years the offense has looked the same. Except for when they had two NFL Wr's on the team. At one point Fleck is the one responsible for the OC and his unwillingness to "change his best" is why they are where they are.

true, but transfers don't always work out. agree they might have someone on the roster already, but there still will be growing pains for someone that has not played college football before. i can see the start times now though having bigten games at noon, 2:30, 7:00, 10:30 eastern time though.
I’ll take the other side of this type of wagering time.

if you run that offense what makes you think Fleck will let you do that? no matter who the OC has been for Fleck's 7 years the offense has looked the same. Except for when they had two NFL Wr's on the team. At one point Fleck is the one responsible for the OC and his unwillingness to "change his best" is why they are where they are.
The point is if he doesn’t do it, we’ll drop down another level and eventually he won’t be coaching here.

Survival of the fittest kiddo.

The talent difference especially on offense from both USC and Washington compared to the gophers is apparent

true, but transfers don't always work out.
Caleb Williams and Michael Pennix Jr. say hey😃

agree they might have someone on the roster already, but there still will be growing pains for someone that has not played college football before. i can see the start times now though having bigten games at noon, 2:30, 7:00, 10:30 eastern time though.

The point is if he doesn’t do it, we’ll drop down another level and eventually he won’t be coaching here.

Survival of the fittest kiddo.
not sure there is a tier below where they are now. i guess you could say illinois and indiana, but they both won today. One day the bigten wont exist anymore or Michigan and Ohio State will be gone playing in a 24 team super conference with other SEC schools and splitting billions of dollars of revenue and the has-beens will be even more forgotten.

The talent difference especially on offense from both USC and Washington compared to the gophers is apparent
Offense definitely. But Southern Cal’s defense has been squishy soft for two seasons now.

not sure there is a tier below where they are now.
Until you’re at the bottom of the standings you can always go lower😉
i guess you could say illinois and indiana, but they both won today. One day the bigten wont exist anymore or Michigan and Ohio State will be gone playing in a 24 team super conference with other SEC schools and splitting billions of dollars of revenue and the has-beens will be even more forgotten.
As long as the B10 exists in its current format, shouldn’t we try and get better?

Prevent defense. Just like 4th and 11. Cornerbacks guarding a plot of grass rather than a receiver for no reason other than bad playcalling.

Tanner Mordecai
Jeff Simms
hudson card
and many other say hey.
They aren’t them and they can acquire better players.

SC has the fifth ranked QB recruit from 2023 on their roster - making your argument flawed, As you assume their replacement isn’t on their roster already. I have faith in their staffs being able to fill that void (if need be)based on having the reigning Heisman winner and the front runner on the field tonight.

Still sore about my baseball education I provided this year ot are you just hammered and feisty?

Neither
Doesn’t make them very unbeatable
Sorry you’re such a bitch
Can’t refute my reply, so reply by name calling instead of admitting you overreached?

Are you okay? Do you need to talk to someone?

Marginally. It’s pretty close

Even with what you say being true gophers 2-0 vs those two this yea e
Marginally? Sorry but that is hilarious.

Michigan State is 3-1 in NY6 bowls in the last decade. Iowa has been to a rose bowl and currently on an 18-5 streak against us.

And that is just football.

Last edited:

Iowa is the reason why your argument holds zero water

They aren’t them and they can acquire better players.

SC has the fifth ranked QB recruit from 2023 on their roster - making your argument flawed, As you assume their replacement isn’t on their roster already. I have faith in their staffs being able to fill that void (if need be)based on having the reigning Heisman winner and the front runner on the field tonight.

Still sore about my baseball education I provided this year ot are you just hammered and feisty?
Why are we fighting? I fully agree that USC and Washington will be better than the gophers. Just saying a transfer QB is not a sure thing.

Iowa is the reason why your argument holds zero water
Actually, it supports it. The Hawkeyes beat up on Midwest B10 and Mac teams. They never win anything big because when they play teams that can actually pass, they get beat.

Top Bottom