Was there an issue with tickets today at stadium?

Billds registered to automatically receive analog...err...paper tix.

Miss the artwork ('cuz they are just plain tickets) but scanned effortlessly...

Billds registered to automatically receive analog...err...paper tix.

Miss the artwork ('cuz they are just plain tickets) but scanned effortlessly...
I saw a scalper selling paper tix before the game. Very retro.

I put all my tickets in the Google Wallet last week, and they were not there today.

I saw a scalper selling paper tix before the game. Very retro.
Really for me just boils down to only needing a flip-phone. Even with a recent upgrade because my original one would not handle 5G, it won't take the app.

I could rely on Mrs. Billd who is not anywhere near as stubborn or luddite as me...but I'm also a control freak so the paper tix scratch that itch very well.

What if they experimented with a technology where they print your seat number on some kind of physical document, and then you display that at the gate? Think I should get a patent for that kind of invention?
That would never work.

My daughter's student ticket took forever to show up. She was trying all day (and earlier in the week) to get it to show up and then luckily as we were walking to the stadium it finally showed up. The app and/or company they use for the tickets is terrible. I've had on and off issues with it going back to the 2021 football season.

No issues like this ever for my Twins, United, or Wild tickets.
I did have issues with the Ballpark app, but it was for the State HS Baseball Championship games, not the Twins. Went to the ticket window, they looked up my purchase linked to my credit card and they ushered me in directly.

No problems today, I had saved mine earlier to my Google wallet. The app issues must have been after 9am, because I zapped my other to the pal I was going to the game with over breakfast. He saved his via Apple wallet within 2 minutes, which is 1 minute and 59 seconds longer than handing him a small piece of paper with a barcode that included the seat location. Progress.

Wild guessing this falls in the "get what you pay for" bin.

Thanks Coyle

Yeah cause a bunch of those schools are known for being cheap. Michigan, WI, Nebraska and Iowa don't spend a dime on their programs to be sure...

Coyle sure has a lot of power over Big Ten Athletic Departments!

Top Bottom