Want to wear Jerrysota shirt to Iowa game to support y'all where can I find one.

iowa

Reaction score
Hey. Big Iowa fan here, please be gentle.

I'm traveling down from Hibbing to Iowa City this weekend for the Iowa/Maryland game. I would like to wear a Jerrysota shirt to support him and his family as well as your gopher family. Seems like you all like him a lot. You can certainly take Ferentz if you want him now! Just wondering where one would find a Jerrysota shirt in the Twin Cities as I probably won't have time to have one delivered. I am not at familiar with Minneapolis or St. Paul, so if someone could throw me a bone that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sorry about everything.

Trevor

Guessing that Goldy's Locker Room will have them - either the Dinkytown location (400 14th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414) or the stadium location (714 SE Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414).

Either that, or the UMN Bookstore in the student union (ground level, 300 Washington Ave. S.E. Minneapolis, MN 55455, park in a parking ramp nearby).

Guessing that Goldy's Locker Room will have them - either the Dinkytown location (400 14th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414) or the stadium location (714 SE Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414).

Thank you! I will contact them! Appreciate it.

You can buy it from the bookstore website. At least you could, that is where I got mine.

You can buy it from the bookstore website. At least you could, that is where I got mine.

Don't think ill have time to wait on delivery for it, was hoping to get one on the way down. I wasn't sure if they were a student made thing or an actually sold thing, Appreciate the heads up!

Don't think ill have time to wait on delivery for it, was hoping to get one on the way down. I wasn't sure if they were a student made thing or an actually sold thing, Appreciate the heads up!

Yah, didn't think about shipping time frame. Maybe you can just have them hold one for you? I wonder if they will be hot commodities now

Bring extras to the stadium and get some Hawkeye fans to convert.

That involves me talking to other Hawkeye Fans. They're mostly idiots, i tend to stick with just the wife and I. Not as bad as Nebraska fans though, talk about a band of Mo-rons.

Stop at the bookstore on your way thru Minneapolis, they are open 8-6 Mon-Fri and 10-4 on Saturdays in Coffman.

Stop at the bookstore on your way thru Minneapolis, they are open 8-6 Mon-Fri and 10-4 on Saturdays in Coffman.

Thanks. Thank you everyone. Best of luck the rest of the way, sorry about Jerry.

Top Bottom