Walton commits to

Where does Kerwin go??

• Total voters

Just Gopher It!!

Reaction score
MN as I'm a optimist and this could mbige huge for recuits - plus all league fro' already

He has an offer from Kansas. Perhaps Kentucky and/or Duke are these last second teams getting in on the action and offering him.

Man my thoughts go all over the board over this guy. Can you imagine what the coaches are going through? Let alone for all the players they recruit hard?

If he screws MN over after all of this and Coach Pitino ens up with nobody, the Waltons will not be highly regarded in the state. Stringing someone along and picking another team is one thing (as we've seen numerous time before) but leaving them with a slot to fill after other options have made their choices is a low, low blow to your home state university.

He has an offer from Kansas. Perhaps Kentucky and/or Duke are these last second teams getting in on the action and offering him.
Nope. They are full and when they go for someone they are never quiet about it.

Nobody, he can't handle the pressure and joins the Army. He is already on a plane outta here.

[True story. In squad with one of the top wide receiver prospects in the country in 1987 with a full ride to Nebraska with other offers in 2 sports. The Army eventually put him on their traveling enlisted basketball team]

Only thing I would note at this point (without further context): 11am is an odd time.

But only in the Central timezone.

Noon in Eastern, which is midday for most. And 9am in Arizona (Pacific timezone in the spring/summer), which is like the start of the "business day" for most.

Top Bottom