Video: New Kid On The Block | Kadyn Betts

That duuude does not look like a freshman. Definitely appreciate that he enrolled early. Hopefully that also means he makes more of an immediate impact. Could certainly be the difference between competitiveness and our continued presence in the cellar. One can hope!

I did the back end of a garbage truck one Summer a long time ago. That's when they used 55 gallon metal drums. Now that was some heavy stuff!

not lacking in personality. the more of these I see, the more I think this has to be a pretty lively locker room. there are some characters in this bunch.

Now that I'm 51 and have a pair of kids in their twenties, all of these guys seem like kids to me, and I just want to take them home and feed them. LOL. Life has changed.

I was at a KinderCare graduation of like 10 kids only 4 being boys a few months ago and three of them wanted to be garbage truck drivers. I couldn’t figure it out.
Hey that Recycling / Garbage Truck toy is legit! My daughter loves it. Can’t talk cents (sic) to little kids I suppose!

Top Bottom