Video: New Kid On The Block | Jack Wilson

nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score

Jack's mic doesn't seem to work, unfortunately

I like bringing football intensity to the court. No time to think, just act/react.

Can obviously see Garcia's D didn't improve at :58.

OK, joking.

Wtf, they didn't even give Wilson a microphone so none of his audio recorded, and they still released this lol

Everyone's audio worked just fine for me. Try playing it again.

Everyone's audio worked just fine for me. Try playing it again.
very weird, garcia and fox come through perfect and I can still hear the music while Wilson is talking, but I don't hear any words from Wilson, glad others can hear it!

Thinking Wilson is probably the best built Gopher basketball player. Looks big and strong in the video. Hump was pretty strong looking and I always thought Olberding was also, but Jack is #1

Jack has good hands and feet for a center. He slam dunks with easy. That leaves rebounding and blocking out. We need enough from him to keep Payne rested without the other teams making a run. I saw friends that are Boilermakers Saturday and they asked about him. He isn’t the Phantastic Pharrell Payne.

I've been one of very few that have been in the Wilson camp since he committed. I think he brings a lot of upside to the squad; maturity, high level experience, strength, leadership, and a unique skill set and positives that Ben has not had before. What's not to like about that???

But the cross hanging around his neck sealed the deal for me. Go Jack!!!

Thinking Wilson is probably the best built Gopher basketball player. Looks big and strong in the video. Hump was pretty strong looking and I always thought Olberding was also, but Jack is #1
Olberding was 18 when he played his year here. Jack gets his year at 24.

Top Bottom