Video highlghts of Tyrone Carter's 2 fumble return TDs vs. Syracuse in 1996

BleedGopher

Reaction score
TC's freshman year against Syracuse and he amazingly had two fumble recovery's for TDs...and tomorrow night he'll be inducted into the M Club HOF vs. none other than Syracuse!

Go Gophers!!

TC's freshman year against Syracuse and he amazingly had two fumble recovery's for TDs...and tomorrow night he'll be inducted into the M Club HOF vs. none other than Syracuse!

Go Gophers!!
Great highlights! I forgot how bad the 'dome Astroturf was back then and those unis are so ugly! Glad he was inducted, hopefully he can inspire some of the players to really lay the wood to Syracuse tomorrow.

I can watch that replay clip all day! Wouldn't be great if Michael pulls off something similar? There's not much chance of that but it's a pleasant thought.

I wonder if they had review back then if that first one would've came back, looked like the ground forced the fumble

I can only hope, this is on the Jumbotron at TCF when the make the presentation to TC.

I wonder if they had review back then if that first one would've came back, looked like the ground forced the fumble

I was thinking the same thing and possibly offside on the second? Pretty funny ... In a good way ... Man was Carter good. Still looking for that kind of defender a decade later.

That was my first year with season tickets and I still remember that game as one of my favorites over the years.

Top Bottom