Video: Gopher Football: Day One of 2022 Winter Workouts!

Yep, looked like Potts. I also thought I saw Trill Carter.

Surprisingly to those who speculated he might leave with his bro, Brock Annexstad sighting too.
I was going to comment after watching the video how few Gopher football players I can recognize. Impressive that you guys can pick them out.

Surprisingly to those who speculated he might leave with his bro, Brock Annexstad sighting too.

Looks like Ruschmeyer on there too. I can't remember if he ever officially announced he was coming back, but it appears so, which is great.

Yup- Exhausting. Fortunately, there is a pill for just about any ailment LOL!

What point in the video is Potts? I forget what they look like without pads.

I was going to comment after watching the video how few Gopher football players I can recognize. Impressive that you guys can pick them out.
Yeah, these conditioning videos are cool but it would be interesting to know who all the guys are. There are always a few that are easy to pick out but I usually don't know who the majority of the players featured are.

Didn't really understand why people thought Brock would leave to go play in the Missouri Valley when he sees the field at his dream school. Zack wants to play and see if he can make the next level.

That could all change after Spring Ball and Brock sees he might not see the field anymore.

Didn't really understand why people thought Brock would leave to go play in the Missouri Valley when he sees the field at his dream school. Zack wants to play and see if he can make the next level.

That could all change after Spring Ball and Brock sees he might not see the field anymore.
Yeah they're in kinda different situations.

It's really hard to parse what any given player's position is and so on. Too many variables.

Top Bottom