Vegas Insider: Minnesota opens -6.5

No, I think it's how many times the announcers will say that Minnesota is used to cold weather football. Because, you know, it's super-cold here 11 months out of the year.
Yup. And they will make no references whatsoever to this about Syracuse, even though Syracuse has gnarlier winters with 2x the snow vs. MSP. Just like they always make comments about Minnesota cold while neglecting to mention Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, etc. Because Minnesota has the cold stereotype.

No, I think it's how many times the announcers will say that Minnesota is used to cold weather football. Because, you know, it's super-cold here 11 months out of the year.
Dances4Raiders would agree. Mississippi State fans would tell Syracuse that they can also handle knife wielding polar bears...🤡

With current rosters intact I would hammer the Gophers in this one. I think they are 10 points better with a full team. But never know who plays.

With current rosters intact I would hammer the Gophers in this one. I think they are 10 points better with a full team. But never know who plays.
I think the teams that Syracuse lost to are better than the teams Minnesota lost to (except for penn state)

It should be a close game I would think. I may have Syracuse overrated though. I only really watched 2 games all year

I think the teams that Syracuse lost to are better than the teams Minnesota lost to (except for penn state)

It should be a close game I would think. I may have Syracuse overrated though. I only really watched 2 games all year

I don't know. ACC has a poor bowl record against the Big Ten over the last five or six years.. If you take out Clemson's wins in the CFP and Wake Forest's win against a 5-7 Rutgers replacement team that had about a week to prepare, I think they might have only 1 other win in that time span.

I don't know. ACC has a poor bowl record against the Big Ten over the last five or six years.. If you take out Clemson's wins in the CFP and Wake Forest's win against a 5-7 Rutgers replacement team that had about a week to prepare, I think they might have only 1 other win in that time span.
We aren’t playing the 2021 ACC we are playing 2022 Syracuse who hasn’t lost to anyone worse than wake forest and beat Purdue

We aren’t playing the 2021 ACC we are playing 2022 Syracuse who hasn’t lost to anyone worse than wake forest and beat Purdue
That beating of Purdue took some extremely suspect pass interference calls on the final drive

pj is elite in the bowls. But is is still a one week championship season even through its 3 weeks. Please advise

That beating of Purdue took some extremely suspect pass interference calls on the final drive
Correct.
I’d probably take the gophers straight up. I was responding to a guy who said he would hammer anything with the gophers by 10 or less.
I think it’ll be fairly close.

We probably haven't lost to anyone worse than Wake Forest either. So what if they beat Purdue? So did Wisconsin and by 11 rather than 3 pts. Obviously, that didn't mean Wisconsin would beat us.

We probably haven't lost to anyone worse than Wake Forest either. So what if they beat Purdue? So did Wisconsin and by 11 rather than 3 pts. Obviously, that didn't mean Wisconsin would beat us.
Not sure what you’re arguing.
I don’t think we will blow them out. So I wouldn’t hammer -10

saw another site had Gophers -7 with an over/under of 41.5

in other words, predicting Gophers win 24-17.

If I was a gambler, I would have two questions about each team:
1. how many players miss game due to injury?
2. how many players miss game due to portal or preparing for NFL?
But not so much about how many players miss the game, but which ones.

Top Bottom