UW and Mich Game Dates/Times

TheHofferette

Reaction score
do we have any way of knowing yet when these 2 games are being played? its not on Gophersports, but I know people on here know way more about these things than I do...any info??

I am not in the know but could it have anything to do with the game might be an ESPN 2 game instead of a BTN game and can't commit to a time yet? The Wisconsin game is not a weekend game so it couldn't be a CBS game.

Yahoo says the UW game is at 9:00 pm on Thu, Jan 15. The Mich game is toward the end of next month with a 7:00 pm start time also on a thursday.

Yahoo says the UW game is at 9:00 pm on Thu, Jan 15. The Mich game is toward the end of next month with a 7:00 pm start time also on a thursday.

True. And then we play those teams again at the end of the season, and both games have a 48-72 hour window in which they could be played, TBA....

True. And then we play those teams again at the end of the season, and both games have a 48-72 hour window in which they could be played, TBA....

It's just like the football season with these guys. The folks at CBS and ESPN like to have the choice of what games to show, based on whether teams are in the hunt for things. It's pretty typical for Big 10 teams to not have set times for their final game or two.

Typically, we find out within two weeks or so when these games are, but until then, it's anybody's guess.

Top Bottom