USC potential goldmine

AhliBobwa

Reaction score
If Carroll is gone and it is true that USC is about to get hammered by sanctions, both their current players and commits will have serious second thoughts about their futures. Nobody wants to play for a team barred from postseason competition. It kills the excitement.

Brewster's whole crew should continue to work on Seantrel Henderson as job one, but should also be in constant contact with some of USC's commits. In addition Minnesota needs to jump at the opportunity to pick up good USC players looking to transfer.

I believe this is the kind of thing that is supposed to be Brewster's specialty. NCAA sanctions against the most talent rich football team in the country is too great an opportunity to squander.

Are there any USC commits that the Gophers were also going after? If we weren't in the running with them before I have a hard time believing they will care much about the U now. But I agree that there could be a lot of big time recruits available and it would be great if we could capitalize. It doesn't seem like California has been targeted by Brewster's staff as much as Texas and Florida.

Sorry but we're not likely to steal any of USC's recruits, like Prater, that may open up their recruitment. To the best of my knowledge SH is the only player we're still after that is also considering USC.

We will steal ZERO recruits from USC. Our problem right now is holding our own. Reality.

Our problem right now is holding our own. Reality.

It's a new situation for the Gophers to be in. We've never had highly recruited players like Hawkins whose highly sought even after he committed. Not a bad position to be in IMO. As long as we keep him and the rest.

After watching the US Army All American Bowl, USC sure picked up some sweet looking recruits. I hope Seantrel stays in state and WANTS to wear Minnesota Maroon and Gold!!

After watching the US Army All American Bowl, USC sure picked up some sweet looking recruits. I hope Seantrel stays in state and WANTS to wear Minnesota Maroon and Gold!!

And they are going to lose some sweet looking recruits just as fast as they got them

Top Bottom