Updated rankings

Reaction score
per rivals. Our avg is now 3 stars even. Thornton is 3* 5.6 and Eure 3* 5.5. Latest team ranking is 40, 697 pts but soon to change I suspect with the updated rankings since that was based on 15 3* players, not 18 that we currently have.

I know it doesn't mean anything...

Now get Nelson!

Go Gophers!
Sk Gopher

sweet fun news indeed. I looked earlier and we were at 40 without the improved rankings. This will help, mostly it'll get rid of that gawd awfull 2.63 avg stars that we would have been 'yeah butted' to death with from the trolls. Hopefully they'll give green a position rank and we can jump back towards thrity where this group should be.

sweet fun news indeed. I looked earlier and we were at 40 without the improved rankings. This will help, mostly it'll get rid of that gawd awfull 2.63 avg stars that we would have been 'yeah butted' to death with from the trolls. Hopefully they'll give green a position rank and we can jump back towards thrity where this group should be.

Schnoods...actually I think you would be the primary 'yeah but' offender being the trollop that you are. C'mon you can do better than troll...

With respect to the thread...good news, now all Timmy has to do is become a consistent coach, get these men into shape and beat Iowa State, and win 4-5 Big Ten games...next year. GO GOPHERS!

and so what are you? Clearly not a supporter of this team, or coach. What do you stand for but being a dick? Anything that anybody else but your own left hand wants to be a part of?

and so what are you? Clearly not a supporter of this team, or coach. What do you stand for but being a dick? Anything that anybody else but your own left hand wants to be a part of?

You sir are a dickhead...and crude to boot. Not to mention nothing more than an unimaginative twit with a keyboard...

As for being a supporter...fortunately longer than yourself most likely, not that I'm looking for a pissing match on that one...you're an easy mark. And apparently it is only acceptable for you to be critical of this team. As if the nut between your ears warranted some special consideration for you...laughable.

I've read everything you've ever posted. And I'm not sure I've seen more worthless postings. Homer this, homer that. Attacking anything and anybody who might be supportive of this team. You're the classic worthless sportsfan. Good for nothing, offering nothing just bitching and complaining about whatever measily little thing you can get your foul little brain around. Getting joy out of being a pile of crap giggling at people as the cover their noses at your stench. I've seen it before, there's been a hundred before you. The lowest and worst of them all. In the end meaningless and worthy of nothing.

You are the worst kind of troll, but sadly for you far less talented than most of our wiscy and hawkeye trolls. Which is a sad thing really. The funniest thing about a guy like you is that you think you matter. Mostly we just look past you because you are a waste of time. But keep on, as time goes on there will be fewer and fewer who give you the time of the day and you'll dissapear as the rest have. Crawling back to you own rectum.

I've read everything you've ever posted. And I'm not sure I've seen more worthless postings. Homer this, homer that. Attacking anything and anybody who might be supportive of this team. You're the classic worthless sportsfan. Good for nothing, offering nothing just bitching and complaining about whatever measily little thing you can get your foul little brain around. Getting joy out of being a pile of crap giggling at people as the cover their noses at your stench. I've seen it before, there's been a hundred before you. The lowest and worst of them all. In the end meaningless and worthy of nothing.

You are the worst kind of troll, but sadly for you far less talented than most of our wiscy and hawkeye trolls. Which is a sad thing really. The funniest thing about a guy like you is that you think you matter. Mostly we just look past you because you are a waste of time. But keep on, as time goes on there will be fewer and fewer who give you the time of the day and you'll dissapear as the rest have. Crawling back to you own rectum.

Again, you're an easy mark. You think that 5k posts of lonliness has earned you something? Listen, I get it...no one reads my posts...except for you...see that's the whole bag there buddy...you think I matter and that's why you respond...5k posts to maybe 20...easy mark.

Again, you're an easy mark. You think that 5k posts of lonliness has earned you something? Listen, I get it...no one reads my posts...except for you...see that's the whole bag there buddy...you think I matter and that's why you respond...5k posts to maybe 20...easy mark.

I don't think schoond's name is Mark...

Yawn. Where were you during the season? Why now?

You people just keep coming out of the woodwork. This message board is a sociologist's wet dream.

Top Bottom