Update on Jerry Kill's young friend, Billy - who is seizure free!!!

GopherLady

Reaction score
I thought this would warm your heart on a cold day in MN. For those of you who haven't followed the story of Billy, his Dad Wayne, the piece he wrote on CNN, and their visit to MN...you can catch up here --> http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...s-Billy-he-s-his-idol&highlight=billy+seizure

Now that you're all caught up - you'll love watching this new video. As you can see, Billy just oozes confidence, and is so happy to be seizure free. It really ties back to the fact that a doctor in Memphis saw Billy's Gopher video, and wanted to work with him...and now he's been able to experience life as a normal kid for the past 2 months. It's really amazing. How can you not love and be inspired by this kid? Take a look...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nSElgyXg2c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Seeing the Gophers progress to where they are consistently competitive=Great
  • The potential to challenge for a B1G title=Amazing
  • Seeing a kid like Billy (with the help of Jerry Kill and his advocacy) see the potential for a seizure-free life=PRICELESS
Great job Coach. Great job doctor in Memphis. I continue to be so proud of what this head coach/staff/team are about.

1 Million :drink:

+100. Thanks GL! Ski-U-Mah!

You're welcome - love hearing stories like this.

• Seeing the Gophers progress to where they are consistently competitive=Great
  • The potential to challenge for a B1G title=Amazing
  • Seeing a kid like Billy (with the help of Jerry Kill and his advocacy) see the potential for a seizure-free life=PRICELESS
Great job Coach. Great job doctor in Memphis. I continue to be so proud of what this head coach/staff/team are about.

1 Million :drink:

Beautifully said :).

Coach Kill likes to say that football saves lives. In this case it may have, at least indirectly.

Another Frank Capraesque story unfolded in real life, another lesson in courage.

Jerry Kill's impact is immeasurable to this community, to those whose paths intersected with his, and to those who are afflicted with epileptic seizures across the country.

Let this be his last stop. Let's get those facilities built as soon as possible!

Top Bottom