Which uniforms should we wear vs Iowa?

• All White

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • White with Maroon pants

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • White with Gold Pants

Votes: 32 31.7%

• Total voters
The white/gold is making a surge in the voting 26-29(white/maroon).

White/white falling behind, 17 votes.

All White is the best! For home games I would be cool with all gold or all maroon. I would love to see them settle on a standard for home and away and lock it down for the next 100 years.

All White is the best! For home games I would be cool with all gold or all maroon. I would love to see them settle on a standard for home and away and lock it down for the next 100 years.
Why??

Whatever they wear, I wish they'd be consistent; we've had three different home uniforms already. The maroons looked very good against Syracuse (watching it on TV from Atlanta). Let's stick to something and not turn into another Oregon. Identity is important - more important than the uniform designers.

Watching Stanford/Washington, and I have to admit, I voted white over gold, but the all white is very impressive.

I was on campus today and saw Goldy going from one event to another...he was attired in the all-whites. A clue???

I was on campus today and saw Goldy going from one event to another...he was attired in the all-whites. A clue???

He's always in all whites during the Victory Walk. So probably not as much of a clue as it is a coincidence that Saturday is an away game. Watch both teams come out wearing contrasting home colors, giving up the timeout, and blowing everyone's mind on this board.

He's always in all whites during the Victory Walk. So probably not as much of a clue as it is a coincidence that Saturday is an away game. Watch both teams come out wearing contrasting home colors, giving up the timeout, and blowing everyone's mind on this board.

UmpOi.gif

Top Bottom