Uni Watch

I'm colorblind. Are those all black uniforms with a black helmet?

Back to traditional eggplant and white.

So Gold-Maroon-Maroon for Illinois.

So Gold-Maroon-Maroon for Illinois.
Yep. Full gold chrome helmets
This is the first reveal in a long time where I've struggled to discern the combination. First video made me think it could be maroon helmet with gold chrome facemask. Then the jersey almost looks black if it weren't for the gold trim on the numbers.

Photo this morning helped with the helmet but now the jersey looks black again. Maybe I'm just losing it

I do PA for home sporting events at my local High School. as part of my duties, I play music off a laptop for warmups, during time-outs and at halftime (or between sets for a volleyball match).

the players all want hip-hop. I tried playing classic rock and the players complained. the fans preferred the classic rock, but I got tired of arguing with 16- and 17-year old kids, so I just play what they want. (unless the Pep Band is there - then I'm off the hook).
Ugh...it's funny, but I do feel bad for ya. A guy in my kids' high school said the same thing. He ended up stepping down, not for that reason, and they got a new guy who plays whatever the kids want, but REALLY LOUD. The acoustics in the gym are terrible and it all became too much so I don't go to any more games. I'll catch a football and baseball game though. Anything outside.

Maroon - White - White

this combo is being worn for the 4th time during the Fleck era.

(have gone All White 5 times - Chrome/White/White once)

Maroon - White - White

this combo is being worn for the 4th time during the Fleck era.

(have gone All White 5 times - Chrome/White/White once)
Do you happen to know the results? There has to be a correlation in there somewhere. 🤔

Do you happen to know the results? There has to be a correlation in there somewhere. 🤔

nope. the Twitter account I got the data from only showed the number of times each combo was worn. it did not break down the opponents or results. that would take some pretty extensive research - and I am not inclined to go down that rabbit hole.

I like it. But, then again, I like all of the uniform combinations.

nope. the Twitter account I got the data from only showed the number of times each combo was worn. it did not break down the opponents or results. that would take some pretty extensive research - and I am not inclined to go down that rabbit hole.
Yep, avoid this rabbit hole...

1699635215550.png

Top Bottom