Unbelivable....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he's an admin or moderator or something. He can go back to wherever for all I care. (and I do care about Gopher sports.)

The only thing he should be allowed to post is an apology and nothing else until he does.

At least I found out who, where, when, what, and why people have fun on these blog comment posts. Have a good day.

That makes absolutely no sense. You have completely destroyed your credibility here.

No one believes you wrote that rumor as a joke, you complete loser. You got taken, are embarrassed, and are now trying to back out of it like a child. This is pretty surprising since you are like 60 years old.

I used to THINK that you were pretty cool, Don.

Now I KNOW that you're pretty much a huge dick.

I admit that I thought there might be something to it right away BECAUSE it came from Dr.Don

Dr.Don turning heel is a sad development.

I, like most of the people responding to that thread, didn't believe it (and said so). Now I am just a bit angry at having someone waste my time... twice. Lesson learned. I hope the laughs are worth it for you. Quite pointless.

Dr.Don turning heel is a sad development.

An even bigger shock than when Hulk Hogan turned heel....

hqdefault.jpg

Now I am starting to wonder if all the Walmart stories were made-up.

Lord knows I have driven down to Fargo several times in the last couple of years and no one ever stole my wallet.

Dr. Don has just fallen from grace in my eyes too. There are only about 10 posters on this board that you can reasonably take at face value and he was one of them. No longer.

Dr. Don has just fallen from grace in my eyes too. There are only about 10 posters on this board that you can reasonably take at face value and he was one of them. No longer.

C'mon man. Dr. Don has always been a good ntured goof. He never posted anything of substance about the program. What did you ever take at face value from him? That warm beer is better than an empty fridge? I think he probably still stands behind that statement.

Some of you guys take the board a little too seriously.

C'mon man. Dr. Don has always been a good ntured goof. He never posted anything of substance about the program. What did you ever take at face value from him? That warm beer is better than an empty fridge? I think he probably still stands behind that statement.

Some of you guys take the board a little too seriously.

Good point I guess. But the post also seems out-of-line, even for him.

I am pretty sure I used to work with Doctor Don and he has been attending Gopher FB games since the lt 40's, early 50's. Take care Don and glad to know yer still kickin'

Kinda wonder if Dr. Don has taken his practice over to Goldensports.net. Honestly I do not believe he has a hint of understanding of what he did here.

Kinda wonder if Dr. Don has taken his practice over to Goldensports.net. Honestly I do not believe he has a hint of understanding of what he did here.

Many of these 'old school' guys don't understand, period. They say & do things that they think are harmless when what they have said & done is considered inappropriate by others. That's unfortunate for the Dr Dons of the world. He has been pretty consistent over the years, so I doubt that he will change.

Gee whiz people!! You need to relax!! Dr. Don is just funnin with you and you all take it so serious. Dr. Don, is one of the old timers here and he "gets it" I bet he was a coach at one time. He seems pretty logical and thoughtful. Just this one time he pulls your leg and you call him names. Pretty sad, to think that some people really believe everything they read and about half of what they hear.

carry on Dr.

Most of you over reactive types deserve to be jacked around a bit. I'd take the good doctor over most of you guys. At least with him I know that football is still a game and meant to be enjoyed, a good share of you make the game less enjoyable for the rest of us.

Gee whiz people!! You need to relax!! Dr. Don is just funnin with you and you all take it so serious. Dr. Don, is one of the old timers here and he "gets it" I bet he was a coach at one time. He seems pretty logical and thoughtful. Just this one time he pulls your leg and you call him names. Pretty sad, to think that some people really believe everything they read and about half of what they hear.

carry on Dr.

Nonsense. He mocked everyone else for believing in his rumor. No one believed that his rumor was accurate.

What is the status of Dr. Don?
Is he still posting? On some self-imposed hiatus? In trouble with the mods?

Personally, I think it was a stupid thing to do. I have been known to do stupid things in my life. When I do, I usually try to mend fences. The only thing that bothers me about this at this point is that Dr. Don hasn't appeared to conclude that his action was stupid or wrong and he hasn't made any efforts to make amends.

I think he was picking on the very people who are now offended. I don't think gives a rats ass about what they think.

I'm sure he's got a six pack sucking them down laughing his ass off.

I think he was picking on the very people who are now offended. I don't think gives a rats ass about what they think.

There are people wearing straightjackets in padded cells laughing their asses off too.

Nonsense. He mocked everyone else for believing in his rumor. No one believed that his rumor was accurate.

Basically he mocked people for responding in the first place. Most of the responses were in disbelief. He has some sort of twisted logic about it. If he wants to be that way, it is his choice, but I have already used the ignore option for him.

I'm afraid to post in this thread. It also smells like another troll one. Like I trolled you this way one day, and I'm going to troll you this way today. Maybe this is an unintentional troll thread that is successful based on the reactions...

He wasn't picking on anyone, you simpleton. He was lying. He really was told there were going to be firings, he said stupid s**t overstating his source, then it blew up in his face. Then he lied to make it look like that's what he had planned all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom