Unbelivable....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Yesterday I started a new rumor about both Brewski and Maturi being fired effective today. I have a son, and I have a checkbook. And 84 or more of you commenters fell for it. Are you rookies really that gullible??? Believe only half of what you see, and none of what you hear. Lesson in life. Dr.Don is having a blast with rumors. This is called a "Gotcha". Go Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats: you're officially a d-bag!

I looked through that thread. I didn't see anyone taking your rumor seriously.

Whoopty effing doo.....you got a bunch of people to read your thread and 99.9% of them didn't believe you. :clap:

YOU ROCK!:cool02:

Dr. Don,
Not that it matters in the world of the interweb, but you have now lost all credibility with at least one long-time poster on this board.

Yesterday I started a new rumor about both Brewski and Maturi being fired effective today. I have a son, and I have a checkbook. And 84 or more of you commenters fell for it. Are you rookies really that gullible??? Believe only half of what you see, and none of what you hear. Lesson in life. Dr.Don is having a blast with rumors. This is called a "Gotcha". Go Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see your moniker, I keep thinking it's "Dr. Dog." That would be way cooler.

Now he's claiming that we all fell for it. Anyone reading that thread can see that people were far from gullible. We did believe that he heard a rumor, we just didn't believe that the rumor was worthwhile. Perhaps we should now, to avoid seeming gullible, simply disbelieve everything he says, if believing that someone heard a rumor qualifies as being gullible.

Dr. Don,
Not that it matters in the world of the interweb, but you have now lost all credibility with at least one long-time poster on this board.

And one newb who didn't bite on that head shake....

I took your rumor seriously because I thought you were a pretty solid voice around here not prone to that type of B.S. I'm sorry I thought you were a decent guy. It turns out you are a complete scumbag. Hope this helps.

Hey Dr. Dipsh!t, if you want to spread rumors do it elsewhere. Some of us really care about the fb program and wish to engage in constructive discussions. I have never used the ignore button on a poster, but with this kind of behavior you certainly warrant it.

I took your rumor seriously because I thought you were a pretty solid voice around here not prone to that type of B.S. I'm sorry I thought you were a decent guy. It turns out you are a complete scumbag. Hope this helps.

At least I found out who, where, when, what, and why people have fun on these blog comment posts. Have a good day.

Fell for it in believing what you had posted or fell for it in responding to the post in the first place. If the later is true I shall make a point never to even respond to anything you post ever again.

I did respond to the previous post, but to express my doubt in the validity of the rumor. Of course it helps if the original poster has some validity in the first place...

Hey Dr. Dipsh!t, if you want to spread rumors do it elsewhere. Some of us really care about the fb program and wish to engage in constructive discussions. I have never used the ignore button on a poster, but with this kind of behavior you certainly warrant it.

what annoys me is not that he posted a bogus rumor, but that he believes anyone who made any response at all, regardless of belief or unbelief in his supposed rumor is gullible. The only thing that proves is anyone who even bothers to read his posts in the first place is being gullible.

Sad...

It's always kind of sad for me to find out a site poster (with over 3,000 posts) is not really a Gopher fan, and is a fraud as well. I feel almost as bad as I did Saturday.

This is one of the worst parts of being a supporter of the football program. I find that someone with that much experience on the board--and who I respected and thought had class--was nothing more than another anonymous hack.

This is not a "joke post". Another sad moment here...

Officially on my ignore list.

Troll post caught some fish. I'm glad I wasn't one of them.

I've got a son I'd trust with my debit card and PIN number, and he works on a dairy farm up in Minnesota. He has it on good authority that Dr. Don and his son enjoy coitus with the cows there. Rumor has it they enjoy video taping each other's exploits.

You're wasting your life. With clever little shenanigans like that, you could be doing morning radio in Pocatello, Idaho.

I thought this thread was about your spelling. :confused:

Do you even have a son or a checkbook? Are you even a Dr? Is your name Don? I'm not going to be able to trust anyone any more.

Dr. Don,
The eighth grade called, they want their prank back.

hahaha.

That was an awful attempt at trolling. You sir, are the rookie.

Perfect example of why these forums need active moderators.

Let's think about this for a minute. A poster makes up a bogus rumor, then sits back and laughs about it, throws it in everybody's face and then calls everybody else kids? Wow. And then to top it off, he claims to be teaching us all a "Lesson in life." Here is another lesson in life folks: Dr. Don is a piece of garbage. This is called a "Gotcha". Go kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban-able offense in my book. Being such an open d-bag.

Although I do find it funny that a guy with over 3k posts is mocking those who read message boards.

Ban-able offense in my book. Being such an open d-bag.

Although I do find it funny that a guy with over 3k posts is mocking those who read message boards.

I'm sure he's an admin or moderator or something. He can go back to wherever for all I care. (and I do care about Gopher sports.)

Doc

Wow. Doc you lit a fire this time!

My next ice cold Corona Light is in your honor.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom