UMD game on CBS-C @ 5pm

GRGOPHER

One of Kill's Krew
Reaction score
I have Dish and it's on 152 (HD).

Fcst: 18F at 5pm with 30% chance of snow.

Could be a snowbowl game!

If you don't get that station, Channelsurfing.net has it listed too, so there will probably be a stream of the game. Bethel's game is listed on there too at 11am.

Awesome.. Hopefully someone is streaming it so I can watch it.

I'll check it out for a little while, until it's time to watch the UMD hockey team lose again.

I just read on the Duluth News Tribune website that Fox Sports North will be carrying the game as well as CBS-CS

CONFIRMED:

Published December 11 2010
FSN North to carry UMD football today
By: Kevin Pates, Duluth News Tribune

Sports North will air today's NCAA Division II football semifinal game between No. 3 Northwest Missouri State (12-1) at No. 1 Minnesota Duluth (13-0) live at 5 p.m. It is also on the CBS College Sports channel.

This game is a rematch of the 2008 NCAA Division II final as the Bulldogs came away with a 21-14 win. Northwest Missouri State is the defending National Champions. The game will be aired live on CBS College Sports (check your local listings for channel in your area), it will also be web streamed at www.NCAA.com. The game will also be re-broadcast on Monday at 8 p.m. on FS North.

The field looks great. I think they had to use snow plows- but it is cold. I hope it starts to snow.

Comcast HD channel 871.

I was really hoping for a snow game as well, but they just said it's 7 degrees. Yikes.

Game is also on FS North, due to no Gophers tonight.

Great game! Clutch run by the QB in the fourth on fourth down to win it.

Go Bulldogs! (except in Hockey)

Top Bottom