UM v UM Parking Info

UM85guy

Reaction score
Hey all, just searching for some info on a special parking request for the Michigan game. Full disclosure, I’m a Michigan guy living here in Gopher land now. My thought is to trailer my enemy themed pontoon boat to a tailgate lot and party with my Gopher friends before, during, and after the game. Is this possible anywhere? I’m guessing I’d need two spots for truck and trailer. I’m happy to pay if anyone has a parking pass that would work for something like this. TIA from a displaced Wolverine!

Last edited:

I’m Michigan guy

hqdefault.jpg

I've seen some big rigs in the Victory lot. I imagine the Michigan game could have high demand; but otherwise, I've seen games where it looks like there were plenty of spaces left. I know its not cheap. $$$$. Check in the Tickets section here on GH. Also Facebook Marketplace.

Can't wait to see it in person!...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 3.55.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 3.55.04 PM.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 23

I've seen some big rigs in the Victory lot. I imagine the Michigan game could have high demand; but otherwise, I've seen games where it looks like there were plenty of spaces left. I know its not cheap. $$$$. Check in the Tickets section here on GH. Also Facebook Marketplace.

Can't wait to see it in person!...
Thanks! Sweet rig! Mine’s not that nice…IMG_3083.jpeg

Hey all, just searching for some info on a special parking request for the Michigan game. Full disclosure, I’m a Michigan guy living here in Gopher land now. My thought is to trailer my enemy themed pontoon boat to a tailgate lot and party with my Gopher friends before, during, and after the game. Is this possible anywhere? I’m guessing I’d need two spots for truck and trailer. I’m happy to pay if anyone has a parking pass that would work for something like this. TIA from a displaced Wolverine!
The St. Paul Fairgrounds lot is a single day lot. You should be able to get 2 places there very easily.

The shuttle takes about 5 minutes to get to the stadium.

Can I tailgate there?
Yes, tailgating is allowed there. The fairgrounds are in St. Paul and is lot 108. That is by far your best bet with a trailer. Your other option is to get an RV pass in the Victory lot next to the stadium. However, these are only sold to donors, so you may have difficulty finding one.

https://pts.umn.edu/Park/Basic-Park...Football-Gamedays-Fan-Parking-Info#tailgating

https://dxbhsrqyrr690.cloudfront.ne.../tcf_bank_stadium_parking_map_2020_021720.jpg

Capturaae.JPG

It is my opinion that towing a pontoon decked out in Michigan colors to an MN tailgate lot is overkill and in bad taste.
Wearing Michigan colors and a sweatshirt along with a Michigan flag attached to your vehicle would be more than adequate to demonstrate your allegiance.

It is my opinion that towing a pontoon decked out in Michigan colors to an MN tailgate lot is overkill and in bad taste.
Wearing Michigan colors and a sweatshirt along with a Michigan flag attached to your vehicle would be more than adequate to demonstrate your allegiance.
Opinion noted

Put your boat in the Mighty Mississippi and pull up on the East River Flats tailgating area.

Disclaimer, I have no idea if this is allowed, but it seems like if you got a boat it should be in the water not on a trailer, especially in the City of Lakes!

Put your boat in the Mighty Mississippi and pull up on the East River Flats tailgating area.

Disclaimer, I have no idea if this is allowed, but it seems like if you got a boat it should be in the water not on a trailer, especially in the City of Lakes!
Turns out this came up and I was actually the one that found the regulation. Getting older I guess. 🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom