UGH! Ihnen Suffers Season-Ending Injury

Montavious Murphy, Isaiah Small, Hugo Clarkin, Kevin Samuel.. anyone on campus over 6’8 and I’m all for it.

Injuries happen but is there a worse player on the roster to have this happen to?

Clem was 6-32 in Big Ten play before the Saturday afternoon upset of Iowa got Burton & Co started—hard to believe even that record is obtainable for Coach Ben…

Are we going to be the "O"-phers this year? Sure hope we get some of those thousands of three's we'll be taking to fall. That's basically our only option this year.

Clem was 6-32 in Big Ten play before the Saturday afternoon upset of Iowa got Burton & Co started—hard to believe even that record is obtainable for Coach Ben…
Ben played for a team that set big ten records in losses. So he knows about breaking records.

God damn it! Go to GH hoping for some good news on a recruit and to see this is a gut punch. Come to think of it, more like a kick in the balls.

Terrible news.
Hope Isaiah has a good recovery and can shine on the court in 22-23

Could we get a waiver to play in the Summit league for just one season. That might draw some interest and we wouldn’t get killed every game.
More often than not we would still get trounced.

Isaiah wasn't going to be the best player on the roster by any means, but he was going to compete for a starting spot and with his length, it's a big loss.

There is a 6-9 grad transfer forward that committed back in the spring who will be on campus soon, if not by next week. Charlie Daniels I believe.

Isaiah wasn't going to be the best player on the roster by any means, but he was going to compete for a starting spot and with his length, it's a big loss.

There is a 6-9 grad transfer forward that committed back in the spring who will be on campus soon, if not by next week. Charlie Daniels I believe.
I don't think anybody knows who the best player might have been this year. But imo Ihnen has the most potential to be the most spectacular player on the roster. Whether that ever shows itself is still be determined but feel very bad for him he doesn't get show us the answer this coming season.
Hard to know where Fox woulda fit in the equation but those two are the two most dynamic athletes on the roster. And both are out.
Sorry for both those guys and Ben, too.

Ihnen had the best chance of being a defensive stopper on opposing inside players. This hurts. I was looking forward to seeing him log some big minutes and show what his true potential is.

In the past I was told that injuries are no excuse for a bad record so, I guess we have to wait and see what the staff does with an already decimated squad.

Ihnen had the best chance of being a defensive stopper on opposing inside players. This hurts. I was looking forward to seeing him log some big minutes and show what his true potential is.

In the past I was told that injuries are no excuse for a bad record so, I guess we have to wait and see what the staff does with an already decimated squad.
Are there any parachuters we can recruit?

There are still tons of bodies in the transfer portal, right?

Or are we still sticking with who we have?

Top Bottom