U President Search

Nobody is mentioning this except you.
I'm beginning to think Out State Gopher IS Matt Birk.... Didn't he also bring him up in the "If PJ left, who realistically should be on Coyle's immediate call list" thread?

I'm beginning to think Out State Gopher IS Matt Birk.... Didn't he also bring him up in the "If PJ left, who realistically should be on Coyle's immediate call list" thread?
I remember all the Vikings "Matt Birk is so smart, he went to Harvard." I never really saw much to indicate that. Heard him talk... didn't get that impression.

No, just an ineffective troll.

I remember all the Vikings "Matt Birk is so smart, he went to Harvard." I never really saw much to indicate that. Heard him talk... didn't get that impression.
I assume people that don’t agree with your viewpoint are automatically not very bright?

I assume people that don’t agree with your viewpoint are automatically not very bright?
Plenty of people disagree with me and are super bright. Not Matt Birk...but plenty of others! Hell back in the day listening to him talk about his restaurant (long before anyone knew his political stance) you could tell he was not one of the world's great thinkers. And that is fine, he doesn't have to be.

Hell some of my favorite posters on this site I would bet don't agree with my politics or my general way of looking at life...I enjoy that! Cheering for a sports team should be something that unites us and keeps the BS out of our life for a while.

Top Bottom