U of M coeds

wait!what?

Reaction score
There is no doubt, the U of M coeds are the best looking in the Big Ten.

Well, they certainly have my alma mater (Carleton) beat.

Q2.jpg

The obesity epidemic that has hit the youth of America has certainly left a much greater mark on our neighbors to the South and East.

Big Ten has nothing on ACC co-eds

Having lived all over as a military brat and served in the military and gone temporary duty all over the country seeing lots of college football. The ACC with the likes of Florida St., U of Miami, UVA, and Noth Carolina has the best looking ladies.

Not that the U of M doesnt have quality, but have you seen what the ladies at Florida State wear on game day!?!?!

SEC probably has the best. Having been to games at Ole Miss (wow!) and Georgia (double wow!), the fall sunshine does wonders. Sun dresses and skirts everywhere. Unreal.

Also, there is a publication that votes on best co-eds in the Big Ten and Indiana almost always wins. I've been to 2 or 3 games there, too, and they are okay. However, the night before at the bars - yes, indeed, I can see how they win the Big Ten.

SEC probably has the best. Having been to games at Ole Miss (wow!) and Georgia (double wow!), the fall sunshine does wonders. Sun dresses and skirts everywhere. Unreal.

Also, there is a publication that votes on best co-eds in the Big Ten and Indiana almost always wins. I've been to 2 or 3 games there, too, and they are okay. However, the night before at the bars - yes, indeed, I can see how they win the Big Ten.
I'm going with the Pac 10.

Spring time in Tempe is a magical thing indeed.

I think it means female student. The term has never made sense to me.

Missy Tarrington

I'm sorry but girls/women like Missy are a dime a dozen at any of the popular downtown bars/clubs on a given Friday or Saturday night. Don't get me wrong, she's attractive but I'm just saying...

Much appreciated Schnoodler, I was just pointing it out since she appears to be rather confident about her modeling and how she looks.

Much appreciated Schnoodler, I was just pointing it out since she appears to be rather confident about her modeling and how she looks.

HAHA!

if she is confident about her modeling when she is sitting in an ice house in a bikini and a scarf (with her line not even in the water), then someone should fire her agent.

Top Bottom