Tyler Nubin 1st Round Draft Pick

Most consider him the best safety in the draft so could slide into the 1st if someone really wants a safety. Most likely early to mid 2nd from what I’ve seen.

Safeties, much like RB’s, have been devalued in the NFL the last several years, I expect him to go somewhere high to middle of round 2. I keep hearing that he would be a great fit in Green Bay, but selfishly I really don’t want to see him in a Packers uniform.

He didn't participate at the combine and his pro day numbers weren't good. Not sure if it's because of the post-season procedure he had on his knee, but his RAS score (which the Packers value highly) is well below what a first or maybe even a second rounder will have. Hopefully some team sees what he did on film during his career and makes the call based on that.

1710964815763.png

He didn't participate at the combine and his pro day numbers weren't good. Not sure if it's because of the post-season procedure he had on his knee, but his RAS score (which the Packers value highly) is well below what a first or maybe even a second rounder will have. Hopefully some team sees what he did on film during his career and makes the call based on that.

View attachment 30645
His athleticism never really jumped out to me so I'm not that shocked his numbers are low.

View attachment 30645

For comparison, here's Antoine's RAS coming out of school. Aside from size, which he can't control, his numbers are glaringly better than Nubin's, especially the composite speed grade. I'm guessing Nubin drops to a 3rd or 4th round grade based on this.

1710966070455.png

I definitely feel like he is a first-round talent. But it may just be the case that not a lot of teams are in the market for a safety in an offensively loaded draft.

Most consider him the best safety in the draft so could slide into the 1st if someone really wants a safety. Most likely early to mid 2nd from what I’ve seen.
Yea, and Bucs got steal of century getting Winfield in 2nd round. A great safety can wreak havoc. Like Smith his first 6 years or so.

Top Bottom