Tyler, Kaliakmanis Heisman odds

Even if has all the credentials, I'm not so certain he would win. If this were a Minnesota Hockey player, that would be a different story due to the success of hockey here. Football? No. We're not there yet for football.

Even if has all the credentials, I'm not so certain he would win. If this were a Minnesota Hockey player, that would be a different story due to the success of hockey here. Football? No. We're not there yet for football.
Logan Cooley for Heisman next year?

Not only does the team have to have 10 wins min regular season, but he'd have to put up huge numbers that a Fleck team just won't have. An RB or WR would have a better chance on a Fleck team.

I could see putting $10 on AK for fun. If he hits his potential and his game matures over this year and next, I could see him having respectable odds going into his last year...

Only reason I think there’s even a chance for that bet is if the gophers somehow went 12-0, were a playoff team with wins over Ohio state and Michigan and the whole west, the storyline might be enough to put Athan over the top.

Only reason I think there’s even a chance for that bet is if the gophers somehow went 12-0, were a playoff team with wins over Ohio state and Michigan and the whole west, the storyline might be enough to put Athan over the top.
Probably not even then. He may need to beat OSU or Mich twice and win BigTen Championship game as well.

Just gotta go undefeated and throw for 400 yards a game and he’s the front runner. Win the Big Ten, get to Final Four. Easy really, just gotta play like he should be the Heisman winner. Beat out the incumbent Caleb Williams with Lincoln Riley's offense.
Whoa, 40,000 to 1 might be low? 😳. Tall task.

Top Bottom