Two things I hope to never see/ hear again at a Gopher home game

oak_street1981

Reaction score
1. Very loud private plane buzzing the stadium for no apparent reason pre-game that drowns out the Marching Band Field show

2. That guy selling clearly non- U of M F*CK Bomb maroon and gold T shirts on Oak Street that "has a license from the city" and is also blocking the sidewalk. How does that happen two weeks in a row, when we cannot even properly tailgate on private property without Minneapolis City goons taking pictures and giving out tickets to businesses?

3. Oh yes I forgot, the Northeast outdoor beer garden, restroom Oasis gone forever??????

1. Very loud private plane buzzing the stadium for no apparent reason pre-game that drowns out the Marching Band Field show

2. That guy selling clearly non- U of M F*CK Bomb maroon and gold T shirts on Oak Street that "has a license from the city" and is also blocking the sidewalk. How does that happen two weeks in a row, when we cannot even properly tailgate on private property without Minneapolis City goons taking pictures and giving out tickets to businesses?

3. Oh yes I forgot, the Northeast outdoor beer garden, restroom Oasis gone forever??????

I saw the t-shirt guy peddling his wares in Lot 37 and I agree that the plan was annoying.

What was the plane ... doing.... just making smoke circles?

It was weird.

this is why the vanilla offense. Kill did not want the FBI to see the fancy plays and then it would leak out to the other Big Ten teams

It's a better explanation than Limegover's :clap:

The plane was definitely annoying.

Not sure if I've seen it connected to U Sports for gameday though.

The plane was flying around before the game too, first with papa johns banners, then a sky-writer that did nothing but make a circle. When it happened during the band's performance too, I was officially annoyed.

The plane was flying around before the game too, first with papa johns banners, then a sky-writer that did nothing but make a circle. When it happened during the band's performance too, I was officially annoyed.

The Plane was annoying, but was it Papa Johns or Red Baron Pizza? I thought it was the Red Baron Pizza as they are promoting and celebrating their anniversary and Gopher Athletics.

From last weeks Twitter post:

Red Baron Pizza retweeted
Goldy Gopher ‏@GoldytheGopher Sep 16
Going on a ride for @redbaronpizza 's 40th anniversary was just Plane fun #IWasntEvenScared #OkMaybeIWasALittleScared
Embedded image permalinkCPDSW77UEAAJHHe.jpg

The Plane was annoying, but was it Papa Johns or Red Baron Pizza? I thought it was the Red Baron Pizza as they are promoting and celebrating their anniversary and Gopher Athletics.

From last weeks Twitter post:

Red Baron Pizza retweeted
Goldy Gopher ‏@GoldytheGopher Sep 16
Going on a ride for @redbaronpizza 's 40th anniversary was just Plane fun #IWasntEvenScared #OkMaybeIWasALittleScared
Embedded image permalinkView attachment 3821
Red Baron I guess. Must not have been effective advertising if I misremembered the company name.

The damn plane ruined Minnesota March, incredibly annoying.
But I assumed this thread was about the PA guy, even though he's less annoying that years past. A lispy PA guy doesn't work for this sport.

Just out of curiosity, which sport DOES a lispy PA guy work for?

I'd really prefer to never see/hear a repeat of those two Iowa fans in the bathroom at the dome...

Top Bottom