Twin Cities losing one of top college football media people

swingman

Reaction score
LSU guy who covered college football with nice perspective.

I honestly don't know who this is.
I hear ya. But I would come across him on podcasts, social medial, and a TV program here and there that was on a weird channel or that aired in an inconvenient time slot. You kinda had to go out of your way to see him. Regardless, he did seem passionate about Gopher athletics and I hate to lose those guys.

He was a FOX9 sports guy who hosted the PJ Fleck Show.
He really did a decent job with Gopher FB coverage, wish him all the best.
Pretty solid social media presence also, always seemed willing to engage with fans

I hear ya. But I would come across him on podcasts, social medial, and a TV program here and there that was on a weird channel or that aired in an inconvenient time slot. You kinda had to go out of your way to see him. Regardless, he did seem passionate about Gopher athletics and I hate to lose those guys.
Yeah, I'm with those that don't recognize the name but agree that it is always unfortunate to lose media members who are passionate about college athletics in this town because there are not that many of them out there.

I honestly don't know who this is.
Who dat? That was my reaction as well.

I guess I fulfill my thirst for Gopher football knowledge on this here Gopherhole platform as well as listening to the KFAN Sunday morning recaps (usually via podcast).

Best of luck to Hobie.

Top Bottom